napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test prop n Var help please

boonsom

Hey guys I need your help. This is my first ever cycle and I have read lot of stuff and said test p and var is the way to go. I need help with how much I need to take and how I need to balance it out.

My stats: 25 years old. 175pounds 15%bf. Cutting some more fat away. Diet is on point.

This is my plan
1-8 Test Prop - 100mgs EOD
4-8 Var - 40mgs ED
1-10 N2Guard - 2 caps AM/ 2afternoon/ 3post workout
1-10 HCGenerate - 2 caps am/ 1 afternoon/ 1 post workout

(I'll throw in omega 3 for cholesterol and keep taurine just in case)

PCT ( start 3 days after my last stacks )
Week after Cyle - Clomid - 70/70/35/35mgs (week)
Week after cycle - Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20mgs (week)

Does var and test prop effect your libido? If it does what do I need to take?

Also do I need proviron or aromasin? Which one Is better for this stack. Much help will be appreciated:)

Ok first your cycle is whack. Test only for first cycle..second. prop is bad choice, go with cyp.
3rd your pct is wrong. Let's back up and start again

A first cycle should look similar to this:
1-12 test cyp 350 mg split into 2 injection
Pct. 2 weeks after last injection
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod all the way through.

considering you read a lot of stuff, it looks like you read a lot of wrong stuff, and you certainly did not read anything even similar to that on this board.A test cycle needs to be 12 weeks, and you do not start out with prop.You use cyp or E or sus. next anavar is overpriced and useless unless you use high doses, and then you have to e aware of liver toxicity.Your hcgen and whatever is crap too. In the same bin with the girlie anavar. Yyes you need aromasin when on test cycles. No you do not need proviron.yes test will bump up your libido. Pct is too much clomid, and not complete.
How tall are you?
If you want to read top quality information then only read here, because obviously wherever/whatever you are reading is not guiding you correctly at all.

Hey guys I need your help. This is my first ever cycle and I have read lot of stuff and said test p and var is the way to go. I need help with how much I need to take and how I need to balance it out.

My stats: 25 years old. 175pounds 15%bf. Cutting some more fat away. Diet is on point.

This is my plan
1-8 Test Prop - 100mgs EOD
4-8 Var - 40mgs ED
1-10 N2Guard - 2 caps AM/ 2afternoon/ 3post workout
1-10 HCGenerate - 2 caps am/ 1 afternoon/ 1 post workout

(I'll throw in omega 3 for cholesterol and keep taurine just in case)

PCT ( start 3 days after my last stacks )
Week after Cyle - Clomid - 70/70/35/35mgs (week)
Week after cycle - Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20mgs (week)

Does var and test prop effect your libido? If it does what do I need to take?

Also do I need proviron or aromasin? Which one Is better for this stack. Much help will be appreciated:)
You need a lot of help here bud. Test only fir a first cycle. Drop that Anavar. It's weak as fuck and worthless anyways. Add some sarms to the cycle which will be far better

Test prop is a horrible choice for a first cycle too. Go with test C or E.

You also need to forget about wasting money on hcgenerate or n2guard. Hcgenerate is a complete waste and n2guard is overpriced. Get cycle assist from CEL for a third of the price

Here is a good recommendation for you. Get your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test C 300mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split twice per day 25mg am and 25mg pm
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom