Hello,
Getting ready to cycle again and just wanted your thoughts/ advice.
I’m 31, male, 5’8, 175lbs, not sure on bf% to be honest. I could stand to lose about 5-8 lbs. I train at least 5 days a week, this will be my 3rd cycle.
Here is what I’m thinking.....
10 weeks
Week 1-10 test prop EOD @ 100mgs and Aromasin @12.5 EOD.
Week 4-10 winstrol ED @ 50mgs, 25 in morning and 25 in the evening.
PCT at least 4 weeks
Week 1-4 Clomid 50/50/25/25 and Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Aromasin @ 12.5 EOD.
I have my PCT, AI’s and gear on hand and ready to
Go.
Let me know what you guys think, especially Dylan. Mad respect bro.
Getting ready to cycle again and just wanted your thoughts/ advice.
I’m 31, male, 5’8, 175lbs, not sure on bf% to be honest. I could stand to lose about 5-8 lbs. I train at least 5 days a week, this will be my 3rd cycle.
Here is what I’m thinking.....
10 weeks
Week 1-10 test prop EOD @ 100mgs and Aromasin @12.5 EOD.
Week 4-10 winstrol ED @ 50mgs, 25 in morning and 25 in the evening.
PCT at least 4 weeks
Week 1-4 Clomid 50/50/25/25 and Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Aromasin @ 12.5 EOD.
I have my PCT, AI’s and gear on hand and ready to
Go.
Let me know what you guys think, especially Dylan. Mad respect bro.

