napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test flu?

my workout buddy just started his cycle this week... today he has a headache, achy joints, slight fever and just feels like crap in general....could this be test flu or is it way to early to tell?...this is his 2nd cycle

he's doing 30mg dbol and 300mg sust. 2x week but has only took one shot so far.....

redsnapper812006 said:
my workout buddy just started his cycle this week... today he has a headache, achy joints, slight fever and just feels like crap in general....could this be test flu or is it way to early to tell?...this is his 2nd cycle

he's doing 30mg dbol and 300mg sust. 2x week but has only took one shot so far.....

its possible but he would be throwing up, nauseated etc... these symptoms seem like they have nothing to do with this...

Could just be the sust some people don't do well with it or depending on how long he has been off, his body could just be reacting to it... like fighting a cold or something like that. I'm not a doctor tho lol so that just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I first start a cycle and am using a larger amount of test I feel crappy for the first few days after injection. I get used to it fast. It doesnt happen if its a small 250mg shot but if Im hitting 500-750 in 1 shot I feel crappy.

PAYRION said:
When I first start a cycle and am using a larger amount of test I feel crappy for the first few days after injection. I get used to it fast. It doesnt happen if its a small 250mg shot but if Im hitting 500-750 in 1 shot I feel crappy.

This has also happened to me, it's almost like your dead and don't want to move. There's really a few things it could be, just be careful and don't over do it if your body can't take it.

Hormonal changes... I just went through it for 4 days... I had elevated heart rate, fever, headache, and night sweats... It'll pass

Ive shot 3 cc's of test 400. For a total of 1200 mg in one shot and i felt like shit for 2 days. It def happens.
Yup i have abused aas. I learned that huge doses dont do shit for me but make me feel shitty

JM750 said:
Ive shot 3 cc's of test 400. For a total of 1200 mg in one shot and i felt like shit for 2 days. It def happens.
Yup i have abused aas. I learned that huge doses dont do shit for me but make me feel shitty

How did you walk after that lol?

I've never had test flu personally. The most I've loaded was 1500mg in about 5 days and i was still ok..

I'm pinning 3cc x 3-4x a week now of 3 compounds all in 1 shot and have 0 pip at all still..

I've ran pretty high doses of test, up to a gram per week, and never had any issues at all. Actually I feel amazing and like a god at that dose. But everyone is different, and test can make some people feel bad at higher doses. It's also possible your buddy is just coming down with something

This has one million percent happened to both my brother and I on numerous occasions and it's a total bitch...the only thing I can compare it to is mono, but your/his body will adjust...just takes a bit of time...stay hydrated, try to get good sleep, stay positive, and roll from there...

thanks for the info guys.... we're doing the same test not out the same bottle but the same brand.....different brands of dbol.... I feel fine.... whatever it is I'm sure he'll be back on the weights in no time....

Achilles87 said:
JM750 said:

Actually, the test 400 I get has absolutely no pip at all.

JM750 said:
Achilles87 said:
JM750 said:

Actually, the test 400 I get has absolutely no pip at all.

I used one and it wasn't that bad either, but a buddy of mine gave me a bottle and oh my.... I'll just say I used it one time and wanted to kick him in the balls the next time I saw him.

a lot of orals can make you feel like shit... when your liver really disagrees or is not proceessing properly then that is a first indicator... headaches, lethargy, painful pumps etc... that's why i often go with half doses... you can't avoid toxicity, that's how they are made, although some have more than others... the two best preventative methods are using some sort of cycle support and testing doses and going a bit lower... not to mention when you get a rise in blood pressure, lipid and cholesterol issues, etc... it becomes very problematic and needs to be addressed... this is why sarms a such an excellent addition or even substitute... why get the nasty sides from dbol when you can use tbol stacked with lgd and get that kind of size without the estrogen, the harsher sides etc... or instead of running something weaker like anavar, run gw and s4 instead... its just a nice alternative to have... just keep in mind, when you run an oral, chances are you will experience so if not all of these sides....

DylanGemelli said:
a lot of orals can make you feel like shit... when your liver really disagrees or is not proceessing properly then that is a first indicator... headaches, lethargy, painful pumps etc... that's why i often go with half doses... you can't avoid toxicity, that's how they are made, although some have more than others... the two best preventative methods are using some sort of cycle support and testing doses and going a bit lower... not to mention when you get a rise in blood pressure, lipid and cholesterol issues, etc... it becomes very problematic and needs to be addressed... this is why sarms a such an excellent addition or even substitute... why get the nasty sides from dbol when you can use tbol stacked with lgd and get that kind of size without the estrogen, the harsher sides etc... or instead of running something weaker like anavar, run gw and s4 instead... its just a nice alternative to have... just keep in mind, when you run an oral, chances are you will experience so if not all of these sides....

How would you rate winstrol on the " toxicity scale " compared to dbol? Im about to hopp on winstrol and it's been a while since. I remember the vascularity, but cant say there was any harsh side's, but this was at 30mg ed. Going to be doing 50mg ed this time around though. I can mention again that dbol make's me feel like dog shit.. lol

krill89 said:
DylanGemelli said:

How would you rate winstrol on the " toxicity scale " compared to dbol? Im about to hopp on winstrol and it's been a while since. I remember the vascularity, but cant say there was any harsh side's, but this was at 30mg ed. Going to be doing 50mg ed this time around though. I can mention again that dbol make's me feel like dog shit.. lol

winstrol is considered to be more in the top tier of toxicity than other orals but personally, i have never had any sort of issue other than lethargy when i dosed too high and that is clearly due to the toxicity to the liver... dbol is going to have more toxicity and definitely possess more sides than winstrol especially with the high amounts of estrogen conversion... you definitely need to take winstrol very serious but you have NO concern of estrogen conversion, generally you are getting terrible back pumps with dbol which you normally do not with winstrol but you could have joint pain with winstrol the later you get in the cycle, which is combated with mk-2866 use... make sure you have some type of cycle protection with winstrol because it can hurt cholesterol on top of toxicity that is present but all in all, i never have personally felt winstrol to be as harsh as made out to be

Only problem I'm having is knotting up real bad.... On my third shot and still knotted up and tender from the first one .... This didn't happen my whole last cycle pinning in the glutes .... What causes this? Thinking about going in the shoulder today with a 1 inch 23g

Top Bottom