napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test & Deca Cycle Help

mweigand

I have been on this forum for a few months learning as much as possible. Thanks to everyone here for the excellent source of knowledge.

I wanted to get opinions on my upcoming cycle. This is my 3rd cycle and my first cycle using Deca or any nandrolone - so I wanted some additional input. I’m planing to running 200 MG of Decca per week along with 250 MG of test cypionate for 10 weeks. I run the test year around for TRT. I’m planning on running caber .25 MG twice per week during the cycle. Along with .5 MG of Arimidex Every three days. Since I’m on TRT I am not planning on running PCT.

I’m 6 foot 1 - 225 lbs - 10-12% body fat. 30 years old.

My goal of this cycle is to put on between 15 and 20 pounds of solid keepable muscle. I want to minimize sides as much as possible. I want to get your thoughts on my cycle and if I’m running the right dosages and ancillaries for my goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was me this be my lay out cause this is my favorite cycle .
Deca gains are clean and dry if ran right I feel if your diet is good . Plus if you keep your estrogen very in check you get very clean mass . The amount you think your going to get out of this I don't think is realistic. I feel if the estrogen is in line 10 - 12 lbs of real muscle can happen .
Test 1-16 500mg week
Deca1-16 500 mg week
Aromasin from day one
Proviron 50mg a day - this will free up your test why running deca and help libido.
Caber I ran every three days everyone's different.
And a liver protection 5% liver defender is pretty decent for the money

I would run your cycle at least 12 weeks with Deca in there.....and I would run 350 test and 300 Deca. Regardless you aren't going to gain 20 lbs of pure muscle. That's unrealistic and just not gonna happen

I would run your cycle at least 12 weeks with Deca in there.....and I would run 350 test and 300 Deca. Regardless you aren't going to gain 20 lbs of pure muscle. That's unrealistic and just not gonna happen

Thanks for helping reset expectations. I always like to run the minimum effective dosage - so I appreciate the input.

If it was me this be my lay out cause this is my favorite cycle .
Deca gains are clean and dry if ran right I feel if your diet is good . Plus if you keep your estrogen very in check you get very clean mass . The amount you think your going to get out of this I don't think is realistic. I feel if the estrogen is in line 10 - 12 lbs of real muscle can happen .
Test 1-16 500mg week
Deca1-16 500 mg week
Aromasin from day one
Proviron 50mg a day - this will free up your test why running deca and help libido.
Caber I ran every three days everyone's different.
And a liver protection 5% liver defender is pretty decent for the money

Appreciate the input! I hadn’t considered adding Proviron - although I can defiantly see the benefit. I have a question about the liver support. Are you recommending that due to the fact that you’re adding Proviron into the mix? It was my impression that compound had very low hepa-toxicity. Or do you recommend it just to cover all your bases?

Top Bottom