napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Cypionate Burn

I have used reliable sources here and have never not had pip, took my shots last night. I had bold and had debilitating pip from every shot
and I got it from sources here. If your willing to stick urself ya just need to man up... That is what im saying, Im sure some will be offended
but wont be the first or last time I have pissed people of
It's not that it's offensive, it's that it wasn't helpful in any way and generally just is an unintelligent response. And there certainly is a right way and a wrong way to do something, and I'm more than willing to ask for help if something doesn't go the right way or is out of the ordinary. Thanks man👍🏻

I have used reliable sources here and have never not had pip, took my shots last night. I had bold and had debilitating pip from every shot
and I got it from sources here. If your willing to stick urself ya just need to man up... That is what im saying, Im sure some will be offended
but wont be the first or last time I have pissed people of
im not disagreeing with any of that portion of it bro... i was simply replying to what you had said to before... if people are that easily offended then i flat ass dont want them here... i dont deal with snowflakes... what you said right now is correct in the minds of many and as i said, i dont disagree with you on that either...

There's always a smartass that has to put his 2 (worthless) cents in. People come to these threads to ask questions and get help. "Man Up" Really? Com'on. If you can't provide helpful advice, then don't say a damn thing. These forums are for advice and knowledge from the experienced guys, so the younger guys don't go through the bullshit we old farts did.

There's always a smartass that has to put his 2 (worthless) cents in. People come to these threads to ask questions and get help. "Man Up" Really? Com'on. If you can't provide helpful advice, then don't say a damn thing. These forums are for advice and knowledge from the experienced guys, so the younger guys don't go through the bullshit we old farts did.
i agree... it just could have been worded better on his part... thats really what it is... i get his side of it because the softness out there is just absurd however i dont really think the OP was being soft either... he doesnt come across that way to me at all... hes just trying to understand and figure out what is actually going on so theres just miscommunication there... PIP is a part of this, as we all know, but there also shouldnt be PIP with the compound used... the needle size, as i pointed out earlier, is a clear indicator of where this could potentially be coming from...

Top Bottom