napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Terms I hate: HARD GAINER and PLATEAU

I know a guy that's 5'9 and 150 and he eats about 4000 calories a day. He has an incredible metabolism but he doesn't even term himself a hardgainer

People who are "hard gainers" and who have reached their natural "plateau" after a year of training are the reason why we now have Participation Trophies.

People who are "hard gainers" and who have reached their natural "plateau" after a year of training are the reason why we now have Participation Trophies.

That was a good one... celebrating the bench warmers and being 4th on the special teams depth chart lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMFAO!! that is so true... i dont even want to get started on the "participation trophy" thats encouragement for being a non winner, im sorry but it is... i would have been fucking ashamed, even as a kid, to bring that shit home.. fuck, i was ashamed of second and third place awards... im sorry but this loser mentality to ease people's pussy ass fucking feelings is ridiculous and encourages "loserness" amongst everyone... when i have a kid, i will NEVER encourage such absurdity.. i teach how to be a winner, not a "participant"

Idk bro! People who have no income nor motivation to obtain any would consider themselves a "hard earner" lol

LMFAO!! that is so true... i dont even want to get started on the "participation trophy" thats encouragement for being a non winner, im sorry but it is... i would have been fucking ashamed, even as a kid, to bring that shit home.. fuck, i was ashamed of second and third place awards... im sorry but this loser mentality to ease people's pussy ass fucking feelings is ridiculous and encourages "loserness" amongst everyone... when i have a kid, i will NEVER encourage such absurdity.. i teach how to be a winner, not a "participant"

That's exactly right brother. This entitlement generation is fucking scary. Nobody wants to work or earn anything anymore. They didn't have any of that shit when I was a kid. There were winners and there were losers. If you lost, you got out there and worked your ass off and did your best to try and get better so you could win next time.

Being pussified and babied as children has left us with this newer generation that doesn't want to work for a damn thing and it is just really disappointing to say the least

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's exactly right brother. This entitlement generation is fucking scary. Nobody wants to work or earn anything anymore. They didn't have any of that shit when I was a kid. There were winners and there were losers. If you lost, you got out there and worked your ass off and did your best to try and get better so you could win next time.

Being pussified and babied as children has left us with this newer generation that doesn't want to work for a damn thing and it is just really disappointing to say the least

it really is bro and its quite sad... we are not that far apart in age and im sure you can relate but when we were kids, if you weren't first, you didn't do shit... nothing mattered but winning... you wanted to have fun, of course, but isnt winning fun? isn't winning why you compete? not to be a fucking participant but to win, to compete, to earn a victory... you dont get a prize for fucking competing... thats absurd!

Hold up now....did u just "assume" his gender??

it really is bro and its quite sad... we are not that far apart in age and im sure you can relate but when we were kids, if you weren't first, you didn't do shit... nothing mattered but winning... you wanted to have fun, of course, but isnt winning fun? isn't winning why you compete? not to be a fucking participant but to win, to compete, to earn a victory... you dont get a prize for fucking competing... thats absurd!

Winning tastes like being woke up to find your surrounded by every hot chick you ever wanted to bone butt naked saying 'use me daddy'... losing, well I imagine it tastes like waking up and finding yourself duct taped to a mattress and Rosie O'Donnel is about to face sit you after eating 12 spicy burritos and drinking castor oil.

Winning tastes like being woke up to find your surrounded by every hot chick you ever wanted to bone butt naked saying 'use me daddy'... losing, well I imagine it tastes like waking up and finding yourself duct taped to a mattress and Rosie O'Donnel is about to face sit you after eating 12 spicy burritos and drinking castor oil.

Lol, your humor never disappoints 44. Thanks for the mental image btw...

Losing & having losers is just as important as winning.You learn lessons from losing.You learn to lose gracefully & be a good sport.It also makes you try harder to win next time.Giving out participation awards only impedes the learning process & takes away the will to compete & win.

If anyone knows about this topic it is myself. Let me tell anyone considering they put limitations on themselves to firstly stop doing that. Secondly I am living proof that hard work, dedication and persistence is all anyone needs to be on the way to achieving their goals.

If anyone knows about this topic it is myself. Let me tell anyone considering they put limitations on themselves to firstly stop doing that. Secondly I am living proof that hard work, dedication and persistence is all anyone needs to be on the way to achieving their goals.

absolutely right bro!

LMFAO!! just horrible LOLLLLLLLLLL

Top Bottom