napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Taking gear abroad

gary1990

Anyone know what the script is taking gear abroad, I live in the UK and travelling to tenerife next week, was wondering if I will get away with taking 1 vial test prop and a couple needles for the week and maybe a vial of melanotan, in my toiletries bag? Thanks g

Anyone know what the script is taking gear abroad, I live in the UK and travelling to tenerife next week, was wondering if I will get away with taking 1 vial test prop and a couple needles for the week and maybe a vial of melanotan, in my toiletries bag? Thanks g

I wouldn't take anything overseas you don't have a prescription for that is illegal. It's is just not worth the risk. Sarms and ancillaries are fine to put in your checked bag, but don't put test or other compounds in there (unless you have a script to go along with it). That just asking for trouble. Pin before you leave at maybe double dose and hit it the same when you get back. It's unfortunate you are on short esters, because with test e or C it would be no big deal because of the half life

I go to Japan 3 times a year and I don't feel like spending 6 months in Tokyo prison awaiting a court date. It's fucking serious

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

only in the US they don't give a fuck about anything. The other country's don't fuck around! We need to get a lil more stringent... Not necessarily on AAS, but plenty of other shite

Top Bottom