napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon v Test Cyp for TRT

jp1957

as I'm looking about at some UGL test cyp sources, I was reading again about sust.

Cost isnt really an issue, but is it better than just running test cyp? I pin weekly.

i have always used test cyp for my trt from the start and thats always worked perfectly for me

You can go either way on that because sustanon was intended for trt but test cypionate is the most prescribed with a very ideal half life for trt as well

bros for trt i always pick sustanon from geneza pharma
did 250mgs sustanon /week for 12 week self trt

sustanon was designed to be pinned infrequently for TRT

so with sustanon you would pin the 1CC amp once every 2-3 weeks, that is how it is run in europe

however having used it there can be PIP involved.

listen to the vets and mods, vips got you covered with good info
real legit info here

domestic supply absolutely has the best testosterone and sustanon brands you will find anywhere! please hit them up

as I'm looking about at some UGL test cyp sources, I was reading again about sust.

Cost isnt really an issue, but is it better than just running test cyp? I pin weekly.

Why?

If it's about pinning then look at the half life of each one and pick the one which is closest to a week

I just liked the idea of the varied esthers with sust. Even things out just abit better. Not that I've ever noticed it.

But I'm physically in horrible shape right now post covid with all that muscle loss and cant workout until the dvt resolves.

So maybe once I resolve my physical issues and get working out again, and at least get what I have left left in good shape, then look at sust.

Top Bottom