napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon fans

C

cbbram00

What do you like about it better than typical long esters like cyp or enanthate? So far I've only ran cyp and iso...

I know Sustanon has a blend of 4 different esters... But that's about the extent of my knowledge.... No experience personally...

Shit imo nothing is better than sustanon for GAINS! U have the speed of short esters kicking in and super long esters keeping that extended release of test pumping! Some say pin it eod but I've found twice a week is more than enough..and cruise on it to. Love that shit

i like either short or long esters.i dont like sust better.

I'm perfectly fine with my test C. I'm to the point that it's the only form of testosterone I use.

I know some people are partial to sustanon, but because of the amounts in the various esters it doesn't appeal to me for purposes of cruising or blasting either way. Once leveks reach peak, I consistent single ester with the correct pinning schedule is going to be more stable than anything

I did Sust for about 3 years straight and achieved the results you see in my avatar, I like sust but have been using cyp as of late

I love sust. I feel its second to none. I know test is test but the way it hits is great. I cruise on it too. I was super hesitant to give it a go. Just thought it was nothing special. When I got convinced to try it though I fell in love with it.

What do you like about it better than typical long esters like cyp or enanthate? So far I've only ran cyp and iso...

I know Sustanon has a blend of 4 different esters... But that's about the extent of my knowledge.... No experience personally...

I always say..I like the test that I have in my hand. It is a matter of preference I think. Sus has a quick release test and also a test that is longer chained than either cyp orE.

I like to make a blend of prop/cyp/decoanate. 50mg/200mg/50mg. Twice per week. I enjoy the prop starting out a new cycle and once decoanate,cyp, are working it feels great.

im not a big fan of it... i like to just stick with one ester, preferably cyp... many absolutely love sust and thats excellent as it does work extremely well but its not for everyone... its just personal preference... there are arguments both ways and its just up to you to decide which works best for you

I've used all the esters and can say after switching back to sust I prefer sust and love how you get the short esters and long esters together.

You can go like drb and cover all bases...lol. His favorite cycle is Eq/sus/cyp/deca @ 800/250/200/300. Of course in his younger days there would be 50mg dbol in there too. I knew that when you posted this that the answers would be all over the board, because as I said before it is truely a matter of preference.

You can go like drb and cover all bases...lol. His favorite cycle is Eq/sus/cyp/deca @ 800/250/200/300. Of course in his younger days there would be 50mg dbol in there too. I knew that when you posted this that the answers would be all over the board, because as I said before it is truely a matter of preference.

that is a disgustingly beautiful bulk cycle with the Dbol

Has he tried anything like the star mix roids24 has. Gonna order it myself. Just curious. I'm sure he has made his own.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That is definitely a nice stack. I enjoyed running a simular layout of the same compounds.

Definitely want to try that one minus the Dbol...

That defnitely looks like a Drb cycle, and I'm sure it would be a damn good one!

Top Bottom