napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677... The video you have been waiting for! By Dylan Gemelli

Just watched it Dylan, very insightful. Thank you for taking the time to explain the facts in detail, I greatly appreciate it.

Here is the video on MK677 that many of you have been asking for!!! I really get into detail on this one for everyone so prepare to learn!!! ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS9dddj24Rk

Incredibly informative video.....this is something I will be using and starting very soon! At my age of 41 I've considered GH, but I'm a lot more interested in going this route and seeing how that goes. MK-677 sounds pretty awesome and exactly the right benefits I'm looking for! I'm so glad Pure Essence released this awesome product

Finally!!!! Looks legit just as anticipated. Can't wait to give it a go. They had some.bunk ass nutrobol logs over at evo lol. I can't wait to see the real deal.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dylan, I have one question about this SARM. I listened to the video and you suggest that this is a 6-12 month compound to get maximum benefits from and that things improve slower than with other compounds. Would you then say that using it for 8-12 weeks as an example is a waste per se...or are you not going to get its full potential?

Dylan, I have one question about this SARM. I listened to the video and you suggest that this is a 6-12 month compound to get maximum benefits from and that things improve slower than with other compounds. Would you then say that using it for 8-12 weeks as an example is a waste per se...or are you not going to get its full potential?

A 12 week cycle is not a waste by any means. You will still see the results from this, even though it's a compound that can be better with longer use. You will still reap all of the benefits of body composition changes, improved sleep, recovery, etc...it's basically a compound that just keeps working because of its effect on IGF levels and GH release, and it starts working as soon as you start taking it.

So basically, it's a great addition to any sarms cycle, AAS cycle, PCT, bridge, etc.....it's a perfect addition at anytime, and the more you want to run it the better it will be

Here is the video on MK677 that many of you have been asking for!!! I really get into detail on this one for everyone so prepare to learn!!! ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS9dddj24Rk

Awesome video. I'm going to be running MK-677. I have three weeks left in 12 week super cycle but can I just go ahead and start running this now? I guess this question works for the others I want to try also. I wanna run rad and sr too, can I start them all now or wait until 7 weeks from now? (3 weeks on cycle left + 4 weeks off before next cycle).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome video. I'm going to be running MK-677. I have three weeks left in 12 week super cycle but can I just go ahead and start running this now? I guess this question works for the others I want to try also. I wanna run rad and sr too, can I start them all now or wait until 7 weeks from now? (3 weeks on cycle left + 4 weeks off before next cycle).

You can absolutely jump into them right now and rad is excellent to add asap due to the increase in test levels... Mk677 can always be ran at anytime, congruent with any compound and is beneficial in any scenario! 677 will end up being the most popular of anything in the store once everyone really sees how it works and fully understands its concept

Rick covered you on your question... Its far from a waste bro... You can still reap significant benefits in 12 weeks... 6-12 months is the most optimal but in no way does that indicate less wont deliver results

Sounds like a perfect time to start them to me! The MK-677 can literally be ran anytime because of its method of action, and the RAD is highly anabolic so you should see a large jump in gains from that. Of course the SR will give you a huge metabolic boost to kickstart your fat loss even further as well. It should be a great stack

Remember that 677 can and should be ran at least 6 months at a time... this is a great option on so many levels... as your introduction to the world of hgh, as a stack with hgh, in pct, during cycle etc... it fits into eery scenario... when is there a bad time to run something with no suppression that releases gh? i cant think of one! Like I've indicated before, i feel 677 will probably end up being the most popular of all the new and current sarms out there...

Top Bottom