napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon Cycle

A Big Monkey

Hey Dylan,
I ran a couple cycles over a year ago and have been off of everything for about 14 months. I'm 23 and have been lifting weights since 14. Was gonna run sustanon 270, for 10 weeks at 1/2 gram every week. have arimidex on hand and clomid/nolva for pct at 300mg clomid + 40mg nolva day 1, 50mg clomid + 20mg nolva 20 days
Ive had issues recovering before, was wondering what you think

Hi bro, welcome to the forum. Running a cycle at 22 wasn't a smart move bro... what exactly did you take? Did you pct?

I'm a bit confused about your pct.. it doesn't look correct ... 300mg of Clomid? Or is that a typo?

Im obviously new and not sure about etiquette as far as talking about an online source, but I'm thinking i got bad pct. gear was pretty good because i put on about 20 lbs and kept at least 15 after 2 cycles. first cycle was just test cyp, 1/2 gram a week, and second was very similar was some dbol in the beginning(i forget exactly how much maybe 20mg a day or something). anyways i took pct but i definitely had a lot of suppression and some weird levels. no bloodwork done but i felt like shit. got a little gyno (not even visible but i can feel it) and i would like to know about arimidex while running sustanon, and some good pct protocol. also if i could get directed to somewhere on here to find some good sources or in that general direction that'd be awesome. thanks bro

You posted most of this but need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Age - 23
Height - 5'9
Weight - 190
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS - not sure but ive always been super lean. Defintely under 14 % but probably much lower.
Years of training - 9 (10 in august)
Complete cycle history - august 2015 - 10 weeks of gp test cyp 1/2 gram each week.
January 2016 (not sure but i think 20 mg dbol for 20 days) and 1/2 gram of gp test cyp a week for 10 weeks.
PCT for each cycle - 100 mg clomid day one and 40 mg nolva day one, then 50 and 20 respectively for the next 2 weeks.
Would like to put on more lean mass and keep it. Will potentially be competing in powerlifting and strongman again in the future as well as jiu jitsu but neither are definite. Very interested in just bodybuilding right now.
Pretty much nothing. Fish oil, caffeine, occasionally a pre-wrokout
I eat really clean always. I grew up really skinny and never had an urge for sugar or junk food. I primarily eat red meat, chicken, some fish and broccoli, peppers etc. Lots of rice and very minimal pasta.
Have a couple lingering injuries from jiu jitsu but nothing major. Just a slight shoulder impingement.
Been trying to upload some photos but my computer isnt letting me. Will try firefox when im home later.

The kids these days are gonna screw themselves permanently. If you cant make gains naturally at that age.....I don't know what to tell you. Train hard, eat right, try SARMS. Take it from a 40 year old dude. You got plenty of time for AAS if you choose, but wait until at least 25.

Since you are probably gonna do what you want to do anyways, take the advice of these guys here.
J

Age - 23
Height - 5'9
Weight - 190
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS - not sure but ive always been super lean. Defintely under 14 % but probably much lower.
Years of training - 9 (10 in august)
Complete cycle history - august 2015 - 10 weeks of gp test cyp 1/2 gram each week.
January 2016 (not sure but i think 20 mg dbol for 20 days) and 1/2 gram of gp test cyp a week for 10 weeks.
PCT for each cycle - 100 mg clomid day one and 40 mg nolva day one, then 50 and 20 respectively for the next 2 weeks.
Would like to put on more lean mass and keep it. Will potentially be competing in powerlifting and strongman again in the future as well as jiu jitsu but neither are definite. Very interested in just bodybuilding right now.
Pretty much nothing. Fish oil, caffeine, occasionally a pre-wrokout
I eat really clean always. I grew up really skinny and never had an urge for sugar or junk food. I primarily eat red meat, chicken, some fish and broccoli, peppers etc. Lots of rice and very minimal pasta.
Have a couple lingering injuries from jiu jitsu but nothing major. Just a slight shoulder impingement.
Been trying to upload some photos but my computer isnt letting me. Will try firefox when im home later.

Please reread what I already posted concerning your age

Ok. I most definitely still am making gains but would like to take things to another level. If i cant get any feedback on how to do this correctly and safely then ill just wait. Not too interested in sarms i know there's some solid research but a couple friends have tried without much success and ive sorta found most people pushing people to use them are also selling them. Not necessarily a conflict of interest but seems weird. I'd rather wait and just use test.

For a guy your age your stats are impressive. Already 190 and body fat in check?

You should be able to be a freakish 230+ of quality pounds in a good 12-18 months.

Hit the gym and kitchen hard, you're already on your way.

Ok. I most definitely still am making gains but would like to take things to another level. If i cant get any feedback on how to do this correctly and safely then ill just wait. Not too interested in sarms i know there's some solid research but a couple friends have tried without much success and ive sorta found most people pushing people to use them are also selling them. Not necessarily a conflict of interest but seems weird. I'd rather wait and just use test.

I think it all depends on the quality of the sarms your friends were taking ... obviously sarms aren't comparable to steroids, but they do work ... without all the side effects. There are literally hundreds on logs on the forum... I am personally taking lgd at the moment and I gained almost 10lbs in less than 2 months... so yeah, they work

put up a couple photos on my profile. thats at about 185 and over 9 months off all gear. i have pretty decent genetics and i know how to eat and train. ill look into sarms but i am interested in something more and am really looking for feedback on sustanon, arimidex, and the like.

put up a couple photos on my profile. thats at about 185 and over 9 months off all gear. i have pretty decent genetics and i know how to eat and train. ill look into sarms but i am interested in something more and am really looking for feedback on sustanon, arimidex, and the like.

I understand what you are looking for bud. It's just against our policies here to support you with that being underage. We can't advise anyone on anything we don't condone or agree with

Thanks dylan it was a great video. Your videos are the reason im here in the first place i really enjoy them. Ive heard and read of all that stuff but didnt realize it necessarily applied to people as old as 23 or 24, just because of some people i know who started then and are doing fine now in their late 20's. Will wait a couple years to take anything

Top Bottom