napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon and SubQ?

xuxtar

Hey All!

I am on trt and I'm injecting Sustanon 250 approximately every two weeks. I have been injecting intramuscularly however whenever I inject I get the worst Post Injection Pain ever no matter what and I am absolutely fed up of having to limp, can't bend down/the pain! etc.

I wanted to inject half a ml of Sustanon sub-Q, using a smaller needle as Dr. Crisler has advised with Test-C and test-E in one of his videos; can i inject sustanon sub-q in a lean muscle i.e. vastus lateralis? I want to but apprehensive somewhat. What are your thoughts? Anyone tried Sustanon Subcutaneously?

Peace!

Sub q is not injecting into a muscle...U should be injecting into the vastus lateralis ..if u not where have u been pinning? U can do shoulders or glutes and many other places

Sub q is not injecting into a muscle...U should be injecting into the vastus lateralis ..if u not where have u been pinning? U can do shoulders or glutes and many other places

apologies for the confusion; I have always injected sustanon intramuscularly and always get the worst post injection pain no matter what maybe its cuz i aspirate I have no idea

Can I inject Sustanon Subcutaneously? Where would be an ideal site?

Or can I inject sustanon under the skin or maybe just using an insulin type needle?

Not sure if the ester would make much of a difference some one can chime in on that, but I use a 25g 5/8" needle and SubQ 100mg of test cyp a week. I inject it right in my stomach area, usually about 2" inches to the right or left of my belly button, I switch sides each week.

Not sure if the ester would make much of a difference some one can chime in on that, but I use a 25g 5/8" needle and SubQ 100mg of test cyp a week. I inject it right in my stomach area, usually about 2" inches to the right or left of my belly button, I switch sides each week.

Thanks for your reply

I guess there is no harm in trying to inject Sustanon in your abdomen using proper technique however I have a lot of belly fat so if I was to inject Sustanon in the belly would this lead to more estrogen? Anyone know?

0.5ml is too much volume for subq injects in my opinion. About 0.2-0.3 is aboyt the most I would go or you increase the risk of abscess or swelling substantially

hmm maybe i should just stick to IM injections and not aspirate; maybe i wont have as much post injection pain

0.5ml is too much volume for subq injects in my opinion. About 0.2-0.3 is aboyt the most I would go or you increase the risk of abscess or swelling substantially

If I stick to 0.3ml I would jab myself about 4 times into the stomach! God that sounds like fun! well i wouldn't have to inject for about 9/10 days later so maybe that isnt so bad!

Hey All!

I am on trt and I'm injecting Sustanon 250 approximately every two weeks. I have been injecting intramuscularly however whenever I inject I get the worst Post Injection Pain ever no matter what and I am absolutely fed up of having to limp, can't bend down/the pain! etc.

I wanted to inject half a ml of Sustanon sub-Q, using a smaller needle as Dr. Crisler has advised with Test-C and test-E in one of his videos; can i inject sustanon sub-q in a lean muscle i.e. vastus lateralis? I want to but apprehensive somewhat. What are your thoughts? Anyone tried Sustanon Subcutaneously?

Peace!
Whoever gave you that sust go back and get a refund. It shouldn't hurt that bad at all bro..unless you are allergic to the prop ester or something.

You could also be injecting the wrong part of the muscle

hmm maybe i should just stick to IM injections and not aspirate; maybe i wont have as much post injection pain
No dude keep aspirating no matter what. Its more likely your injection technique or your gear is to blame.

When you aspirate keep the needle steady with a firm grip, no shakey hands or moving the needle/syringe around while you pull back on the plunger. Since you are still practicing try to use both hands one hand to keep the needle deep in the muscle and keep it from moving the other to pull back on the plunger, when you push down on the plunger you can switch back to one hand mode.

Whoever gave you that sust go back and get a refund. It shouldn't hurt that bad at all bro..unless you are allergic to the prop ester or something.

You could also be injecting the wrong part of the muscle

its prescribed by the doctor and i get it from the pharmacy so I know its all legit. I think its the prop ester too or it could be the fact that I aspirate. I always inject into the outer mid thigh. I know the sustanon contains Benzyl Alcohol and Arachis oil (peanut oil); maybe its these things i just dont know. I dont have a peanut allergy.
I am too much of a pussy to inject anywhere else thats why i was thinking sub-q in abdomen.

Go higher..towards your hip..imagine your hand in your pocket..where Ur middle finger stops is a good spot..how fat is your leg? 1.25 is a bit long if your low bf

No dude keep aspirating no matter what. Its more likely your injection technique or your gear is to blame.

When you aspirate keep the needle steady with a firm grip, no shakey hands or moving the needle/syringe around while you pull back on the plunger. Since you are still practicing try to use both hands one hand to keep the needle deep in the muscle and keep it from moving the other to pull back on the plunger, when you push down on the plunger you can switch back to one hand mode.

How many seconds should I aspirate for (i.e. pull the plunger); until i see an air bubble form?

Go higher..towards your hip..imagine your hand in your pocket..where Ur middle finger stops is a good spot..how fat is your leg? 1.25 is a bit long if your low bf

Exactly where my middle finger stops when in my pocket or should the finger be directed as much as possible towards the outside of the leg if that makes sense? most of my fat is located around my abdomen so I dont think my legs are that fat. if 1.25 is a bit long what would you recommend?

Make it align with the vastus lateralis..I use 5/8 to 1 inch on quads..some people like it deep..but try out of few different sizes and positions up n down that muscle..my friend pins close to the knee n loves it, I tried it and it pipped like Hell..everyone is different..keep trying location n size until I find what works best for u

Make it align with the vastus lateralis..I use 5/8 to 1 inch on quads..some people like it deep..but try out of few different sizes and positions up n down that muscle..my friend pins close to the knee n loves it, I tried it and it pipped like Hell..everyone is different..keep trying location n size until I find what works best for u

Thank you so much I will look into this; I need to man up; new injection sites seem kinda scary; regular sites are just as bad :D

Top Bottom