napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Survey for test users

datazeer

I have heard a few stories about people having erectile dysfunction after a test only cycle. Although an overwhelming majority of test users do not report having this issue, assuming proper pct protocols are followed, I still would like more opinions on this subject.

If you have run a test only cycle in the past, did you experience this?

What are some common ways to prevent this?

if you run your cycle properly, dont abuse doses, control estrogen and run a proper pct, the likelihood of that occurring is very low

Test only cycles are really my favorite. I’ve never gone over 600 mg a week. I put on massive mostly substanable gains. I like a 12 week run. While on aromasian eod through pct with Nova and Clomid.

I run Test only cycle for the most part and even with proper PCT you can experience ED although it doesn’t usually last long term. I’m sure most guys would keep this info to themselves lol but I’m not like that lol. I would say for about 2-4 weeks either during PCT or completing I can have an issue with ED where I really have to be in the mood to get the job done lol. When I run HCG at the end of my cycles I notice a huge improvement in that area. Also you go to remember when on cycle you are good to go at any point during the day and when off you most likely arnt and o think most guys juts have an issue with that mentally. You can’t be super man all year around when you are cycling lol. I know it can be rough for me going from having sex 3 times a day to only possibly once every other other day during a weeks time. Hope this was helpful tried to keep it as classy as I could lol.

Top Bottom