napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suppressive SARMs - Younger Guys

Chewbie

Hey all. New user here. I have been reading for a couple days now about sarms and haven't found anything regarding my question...
As we all know, certain sarms such as LGD and S4 can be minimally suppressive if ran longer than 4 weeks.
Are these sarms suppressive to the point that a guy younger than 21/25 needs to worry about recovery? obviously any amount of suppression would want to be avoided while still developing the endocrine system, but I haven't heard anybody mention anything about this yet, which is weird.
is the suppression with these particular sarms truly so mild that maybe a younger guy doesn't have to worry about it?

Hey all. New user here. I have been reading for a couple days now about sarms and haven't found anything regarding my question...
As we all know, certain sarms such as LGD and S4 can be minimally suppressive if ran longer than 4 weeks.
Are these sarms suppressive to the point that a guy younger than 21/25 needs to worry about recovery? obviously any amount of suppression would want to be avoided while still developing the endocrine system, but I haven't heard anybody mention anything about this yet, which is weird.
is the suppression with these particular sarms truly so mild that maybe a younger guy doesn't have to worry about it?

if your under 21, the only sarms that ever get recommend are the three that are completely non suppressive.. there is NOTHING weird whatsoever as I have said this a million times.. these three would be GW-501516, SR9009 and MK677... if your 21 or over, then it would be okay to run any sarm of your choosing

if your under 21, the only sarms that ever get recommend are the three that are completely non suppressive.. there is NOTHING weird whatsoever as I have said this a million times.. these three would be GW-501516, SR9009 and MK677... if your 21 or over, then it would be okay to run any sarm of your choosing

Thanks Dylan

anytime bro... did you need a cycle layout?

Yes please
I'm interested in the GW and MK667 as i'd like to increase endurance while doing a recomp. Not sure if I should throw the SR9009 in the cycle

by the way, stats are 19 years old, 6'0", 175 lbs, 13-14% bodyfat. and I have an average-middle speed metabolism.

Last edited:
Yes please
I'm interested in the GW and MK667 as i'd like to increase endurance while doing a recomp. Not sure if I should throw the SR9009 in the cycle

by the way, stats are 19 years old, 6'0", 175 lbs, 13-14% bodyfat if thats important. and I have an average-middle speed metabolism.

i got you bro... here is the layout.. you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

i got you bro... here is the layout.. you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Thanks bro. your ongoing advice is appreciated

Top Bottom