napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer cycle advice

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Juts finish 5 week PCT coming out of a test only cycle kick start w T-Bol. Was thinking of a test masteron combo however I have some concerns the hair loss I am unsure what my fathers hair looks like my moms is super thick and so is all her siblings other then one brother who is completely bald.

Is the hair loss side effect from masteron only temporary while your on cycle or does it kick start your body into losing its hair earlier then it would have normally??

I was concisering Deca and Test but am worried about putting on to much size as I'm in the hiring process of a few law enforcement agencies and even tho Iv heard they don't test for Gear I don't want to raise any flags. Would a low amount. Of deca be better then the masteron? I'm intrigued by the joint relief with deca as I have horrible joint issues.

Stats
Age 28
Height 5"11
Weight 186-190 ( when my eating is on point lol )
In the gym now 13 years
Two previous cycles this would b my third
Body fat if had to guess round 10%

With hair loss, once the hair follicle is fried, its done. It will not regrow. It is tricky though because genetics are the biggest factor by far. If you are really concerned then I would say mast is probably not the best option. It is the DHT that causes the issue related to hair loss and Mast is basically a pure DHT. Deca is really mild on the hair line so it might be a great alternative.

If you're looking to lean out I do not suggest deca because you'll hold a lot of water. Last cycle I ran 600 test with 300 deca and I blew up on a pretty dirty bulking diet haha. IMO deca is not ideal if you cycle (vs TRT) because you'll lose a lot of your strength and the shutdown is major. Because of this I will would recommend it. From my own research EQ seems like a great all around compound which I plan to try sometime down the road

It all comes down to how prone you are to MPB and hair loss when it comes to DHT based compounds like masteron.

Deca can be dry as hell if your diet and estrogen control is right. I ran test, deca, eq, and masteron last summer and was hard as nails. Look at the pics in my log last summer. That's on 750 test and 600 deca. If you bloat on deca you either aren't eating right or controlling estrogen right

If you're looking to lean out I do not suggest deca because you'll hold a lot of water. Last cycle I ran 600 test with 300 deca and I blew up on a pretty dirty bulking diet haha. IMO deca is not ideal if you cycle (vs TRT) because you'll lose a lot of your strength and the shutdown is major. Because of this I will would recommend it. From my own research EQ seems like a great all around compound which I plan to try sometime down the road

I bet your issue was the test. Deca gets a bad wrap as being "wet" but test actually aromatizes 5x more than deca. I do agree that EQ is a great option too.

deca does not hold water at all.. running test that much higher than deca is what caused it.. deca is very dry if you run it properly...

if you dont want to gain too much size and also worried about hair loss then that makes this tricky because dht steroids are the best for staying leaner but also are the ones you have to worry more about hair loss... equipoise is probably your best choice here... dont just use deca for joint relief... its all temporary to begin with...

I eat pretty clean so I'm sure I could keep the water off I always have aromosin on deck and am pretty on top of taking it.
Ya see I am unsure of how close male pattern baldness runs in my family at least on my dads side.
I am semi worried about shut down at end of cycle as I had a bad experience with tren on a previous cycle but my PCT was also not where it should have been.

Sounds like I should stay away from masteron even tho I have a thick head of hair don't know it's it's worth it.

On the fence about deca and EQ i would def try however the price is a lip high lol

350 each yes... 500 is too high and u could even run test lower than deca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bet your issue was the test. Deca gets a bad wrap as being "wet" but test actually aromatizes 5x more than deca. I do agree that EQ is a great option too.

I fucked up by not getting bloods so ill never know for sure but I was only on 300 deca so you're probably right. Maybe my aromasin was weak too but I was eating a ton so its prob a combination.

I fucked up by not getting bloods so ill never know for sure but I was only on 300 deca so you're probably right. Maybe my aromasin was weak too but I was eating a ton so its prob a combination.
it wasnt the deca at all.. its often people running test too high and not having a clean diet

Top Bottom