napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer Cruise!

Hemphonky

Let's breakdown the pros and cons of a cruise. I personally see an influx of fat gain during my PCT. After PCT and about 4 to 6 weeks I start to level out. Now keep 2 things in mind. My diet and routine are not pristine off cycle. Energy levels and comfort food I suppose. Also my normal test levels are about 30 points lower than the average. So.... being that I am naturally producing lower amount of test would a cruise be better for me? It would basically act a testosterone therapy that the Drs prescribe but in slightly higher doses.

No. If you're diet and training aren't "pristine" then fix that. Staying on is 110% NOT the answer.

This is a very big problem in the gym world. Diet, training, supps, need to be ON POINT longgggg before, during, and after cycle.

Does Tom Brady go from the day after the Super Bowl until the 1st day of training camp NEVER picking up a football?

Obviously we are allowed a little more leeway off cycle but staying on is a lazy way to cop out.

What ypu are proposing has far more ramifications than just keeping some unwanted fat from being added on. Idk how old you are but you could possibly not have any children. You also may have to be on trt for life. With that comes a myriad of other issues. My advice is to stop trying to go the easy route. Have some self control and limit the amt of food that doesnt fit in ur physical and nutritional goals and plans. How badly do you want to realize yr goals? Badly enough to make the necessary sacrifices? Or are you just a talker who cant make any sacrifice and then looks for excuses ir ways to cope out? If it was easy everyone would look like a fitness model.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Let's breakdown the pros and cons of a cruise. I personally see an influx of fat gain during my PCT. After PCT and about 4 to 6 weeks I start to level out. Now keep 2 things in mind. My diet and routine are not pristine off cycle. Energy levels and comfort food I suppose. Also my normal test levels are about 30 points lower than the average. So.... being that I am naturally producing lower amount of test would a cruise be better for me? It would basically act a testosterone therapy that the Drs prescribe but in slightly higher doses.
No, you shouldn't cruise unless you are on doctor prescribed TRT.

Your diet needs to be on point before you start blaming your test levels for fat gain. Also if you come off of a cycle of high androgens (which help you metabolize fat and partition nutrients more effectively) then go back to normal levels you will gain fat if you keep eating the same. That's basic science and common sense

i guess i dont even know how to answer this... you are getting fat gain in pct because you are not running a full pct, not addressing cortisol control for one, which is the gains killer and would cause that on top of hindering recovery... then you want to attempt to cover up the fact that your diet is far from good by thinking test will correct that off cycle? i guess if you cant read between the lines on that one i dont know what to even say...

Testosterone will not fix comfort food and lack of effort in the gym. You just have to maintain the same drive on and off cycle. If you did that you would not gain fat during PCT.

I've never been a talker. I act. I do. I'm also not looking for an easy button. I've worked my ass off to get where I'm at. Both mentally and physically. I'm far from fitness model. I do have personal goals And I'll never settle. Always in the hunt to achieve more. I'm fit and healthy. Fitness model....NO....wanting to be better....YES

Honestly I'm unsure about cortisol levels. The Dr has never mentioned issues after blood test results. Shit I'm not even sure if that is checked. So let's address my PCT. I'd love for it to be better.
PCT Week 12-18
Nolva: 40/40/20/20/10/10
Aromasin: 0/0/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25
Clomid: 75/75/50/50/25/25
Anstrozol: 1mg EOD

I needed the blunt kick in the teeth to make dam sure I'm keeping up with proper nutrition. Thank you for that. Masonic

Someone is feeling sassy to think that I'm trying to use test to cover up my diet issues. I'm clearly aware that is not the cure all.

It seems like I will be on TRT the rest of my life. Hence why I informed you that my T levels are lower than the average 33 year old male. And these tests were done years before my first cycle.

Now I don't want to completely wreck what I am producing naturally so my entire off cycle is longer than my on cycle.

Dylan you do know how to answer this. You always have some advice. And you did. I literally just read your words. Seems like you have a misconceptions. That's not your fault.

you dont want to be using both aromasin and arimidex in pct bro... thats the first issue... you do not need nor want arimidex in pct whatsoever... cortisol is a big issue in pct... let me help you with the proper pct and as to WHY you need it first...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Now this is the brain food I was in search of. I understand diet. Don't be a bitch and just eat right. Correcting my PCT and aiding my cortisol is the proper move

LOL you are not a bitch dude! LOL this IS the info you need though.. you were just misinformed, period... thats why your here bro but cortisol will FUCK YOU in pct, it will ruin everything

Understood. And thank you. I'm not afraid of being corrected and I'm definitely not afraid to learn. I will educate myself during my off cycle on each issue you described. I'm gonna research the shit out of the mistakes and this cortisol issue.

Understood. And thank you. I'm not afraid of being corrected and I'm definitely not afraid to learn. I will educate myself during my off cycle on each issue you described. I'm gonna research the shit out of the mistakes and this cortisol issue.
You're in the right place to get all of the information you need. Running a proper post cycle and controlling everything that needs adressed will give the best opportunity for homeostasis and having good normal hormone levels

your very welcome brother, im happy to help

Top Bottom