napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stuck Tracking

No movement in the tracking still. Emailed the issue to USPS on Thursday. We'll see if they respond in the next couple days.

No movement in the tracking still. Emailed the issue to USPS on Thursday. We'll see if they respond in the next couple days.

Which is just weird and hilarious because u just ordered a few days ago it came in like 2 days. I swear usps is all fucked up.

Which is just weird and hilarious because u just ordered a few days ago it came in like 2 days. I swear usps is all fucked up.

Right. And it's a weird position to be in also. Emailing and asking about my pack of gear LOL. But that packaging on the 2nd one was nice and tight, so I imagine the 1st was as well.

Right. And it's a weird position to be in also. Emailing and asking about my pack of gear LOL. But that packaging on the 2nd one was nice and tight, so I imagine the 1st was as well.

Ya it has a nice inconspicuous label and everything no one would know whats in it.

I thought about it, and either way whether I did or didn't, it already has my name and address on it.

The only thing i could see is that it got ran over w a forklift. Lol. Otherwise they would have no idea whats in it. But if they did they woukd say it was damaged.

If u dont get an answer by wed ill just reship it. If i remember it wasnt a large order anyway

Pack landed. 2 weeks after expected delivery date LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad it worked out. Sometimes odd things like that happen with USPS

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Glad it worked out. Sometimes odd things like that happen with USPS

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Usps has been messing up alot lately. Especially when paying priority it shud b flawless

Top Bottom