napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

STORY TIME, Origin of AAS.

I have sex about 4-5x a day on this stuff. I don't get tired from sex if anything I get more wired because of the exchange of energy.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

This poor woman!!!! Lol!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey that was great! I know the story well but liked the way you told.Made get a few laughs.PLUS you were spot on. Those chemists were brilliant bro. I am going to post the method they used once they isolated the andro. Friggin brilliant!

If you ever heard the story of drb finding dbol in the 60's...it was funny too. All of their plans on gong to woodstock got canceled after all of the heavy weight they were using felt like they could throw it out the window. So they stayed home and lifted. I will see if I can find it because this board made quite a few transformations since he posted it.

Hey that was great! I know the story well but liked the way you told.Made get a few laughs.PLUS you were spot on. Those chemists were brilliant bro. I am going to post the method they used once they isolated the andro. Friggin brilliant!

If you ever heard the story of drb finding dbol in the 60's...it was funny too. All of their plans on gong to woodstock got canceled after all of the heavy weight they were using felt like they could throw it out the window. So they stayed home and lifted. I will see if I can find it because this board made quite a few transformations since he posted it.

One of my favorite stories and yea for sure I don't know much about chemistry but I'd be interested in the method. Lol I would too skip Woodstock if I found out a steroid made everything weigh like a box full of cotton lmao thank you once again brother.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Top Bottom