napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHARMACOM Dianabolos 10 (Oral Dbol 10mg)

44YOGearHead

View attachment 2177

Description:

• Chemical name: 17α-Methyl-17β-hydroxyandrost-1,4-dien-3-one
  • Formula: C20H28O2
  • Anabolic activity index: 200%
  • Androgenic activity index: 50%

DIANABOLOS 10

Methandienone (also known as methandrostenolone, Dbol, dianabol) is an orally-effective anabolic steroid originally developed in Germany and released in the US in the early 1960s by Ciba Specialty Chemicals. This is a derivative from testosterone, one of the most popular steroid compounds in the world and the second steroid (after testosterone) ever produced. Methandienone promotes dramatic increases in protein synthesis, glycogenolysis, and muscle strength over a short space of time.
It also has the effect of decreasing the steroid's affinity for sex hormone binding globulin. As a result, methandrostenolone is significantly more active than an equivalent quantity of testosterone, resulting in rapid growth of muscle tissue. However, the concomitant elevation in estrogen levels - a result of the aromatization of methandrostenolone - results in significant water retention. Hence, do not forget to perform blood works and use an aromatase inhibitor.
In summary, this is a very good drug, and a potent tool for quick gains or retaining gains when used properly and safely.

Customer Reviews

Ahmad Alhasany

Rating: EXCELLENT
Verified Purchase
Great product very legit and I have been using it for 10 days now already seeing the huge results looking forward to shop here again

Sethbol

Verified Purchase
Just starting my second cycle of Dianabol the Dianabol I get from pharmacom labs is top quality as in everything I have used from them

Durante

This is truly the best site to purchase gear. I have shopped at various sites and the support and quality at Pharmacom is the best out there. Their Dbol is the real deal and not under dosed like other brands. The lab test for this shows it right within it milligram range.

Grateful

Rating: GOOD
Verified Purchase
Okay I can review on customer service at the moment, it was excellent I was told there was a delay in shipping but still received gear in a timely manner 12 days after payment received. Product Effectiveness later to be determined.

GlensGrowing

Rating: BAD
Verified Purchase
I received all my merchandise except for this which I paid for. Maybe it was shipped separately. Everything else seems great. Will follow up in a couple days.

Sethbol

This Dianabol is definitely top rate the overall feeling I have from this everyday I am 47 years old 48 next month I feel like I'm 21 again this Dianabol is amazing this company is definitely one of the best I've seen in a very long time you get what you order and some they are wonderful people to deal with

mountaineers4776

Verified Purchase
Very pleased with the total transaction. Fast delivery and discrete packing.

R. SMITH

Rating: GOOD
Verified Purchase
I submitted an order on 4/26 receiving it on 5/12.Im impressed of the 3 week delivery, hell I'm just glad my product arrived.I will f/u in about a week when these supplements kick in.

View attachment 2175

View attachment 2176

Dianabolos - Dianabol

January 23, 2016 at ANABOLIC LAB:
Pharmacom Dianabolos is presented in a box of 100 tablets comprised of 2 blister packs of 50 tablets each. Each tablet reportedly contains 10 milligrams of methandienone (aka methandrostenolone, Dianabol) according to the label and packaging.

Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of September 21, 2015 and November 7, 2015. The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory ChemTox for GC-MS/MS testing on December 28, 2015. The quantitative dosage testing report was completed on January 21, 2016.

The product was identified with code number “BYA7761” and the expiration date of October 15, 2018. The packaging did not contain a verification code.

Label claim: Pharmacom Dianabolos has a label claim of 10 milligrams methandienone per tablet.

Actual content: Pharmacom Dianabolos was determined to have actual content of 9.9 milligrams methandienone per tablet.

Downloadable PDF of testing results available at: http://pharmacomstore.org/labtests/pharmacom-labs-dianabolos-lab-test-results/

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

932bd59b82101573d178c70eb53e32af.jpg
0f231310803ffa4808597183625b9b66.jpg
3206d573a3111353b848d71fa56c7a87.jpg
3198cc0fc089e8de463bac14a1f92363.jpg

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

What do you think of the pharmacom turinabol ? I ran a lab max test and I'm not sure what to think of the results sample A came bk orange/brown (not greenish brown) and B come bk reddish (not salmon pink) I'm still on the fence to take them and the last thing I won't at the moment is dianabol

Tbol is your best bet for cleaner gains, dbol is a wet compound and tbol results are quite similar minus the water weight gain. Rest assured the the Pharmacom product you purchased is consistent product and is what it is labeled as.

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep

What do you think of the pharmacom turinabol ? I ran a lab max test and I'm not sure what to think of the results sample A came bk orange/brown (not greenish brown) and B come bk reddish (not salmon pink) I'm still on the fence to take them and the last thing I won't at the moment is dianabol

Anything from Pharmacom is already tested for purity , so don't worry about the authenticity brother :)

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Anything from Pharmacom is already tested for purity , so don't worry about the authenticity brother :)

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

I liked Pharmacom injectable anadrol but cannot say the same for the dbol from Basicstero :\
Had zero effect. I am not the only one who has had this problem.
Maybe it was the suppliers fault.

Last edited:
I liked Pharmacom injectable anadrol but cannot say the same for the dbol from Basicstero :\
Had zero effect. I am not the only one who has had this problem.
Maybe it was the suppliers fault.

View attachment 2267

Sadly our brand is always trying to be duplicated because of it's reputation and high standards. We've emplaced numerous methods of product identification to ensure the customer always gets the real deal Pharmacom products they ordered. Sadly some still end up with fraudulent products.

Yeah bro the box didn't even have codes on them but the Inj drol was legit.
Had heard good things for years about Pharmacom, was pissed with the DBOL but only ordered form basicstero because they are legit distributor according to pharmacom site.

Yeah bro the box didn't even have codes on them but the Inj drol was legit.
Had heard good things for years about Pharmacom, was pissed with the DBOL but only ordered form basicstero because they are legit distributor according to pharmacom site.

Order from our official site in my signature for 100% guaranteed authenticity, sterilization, and discretion

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Probably wont be ordering anymore, but if I do I will use the store that you mentioned.

Sorry to hear that , but if you have any questions at all let me know so I can assist you the best I can, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Sorry to hear that , but if you have any questions at all let me know so I can assist you the best I can, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
You guys should police BasicStero, a few other guys have also had the same problem.
Not a good look when your company lists them as a reputable distributor.
That makes you just as responsible as the reseller.

You guys should police BasicStero, a few other guys have also had the same problem.
Not a good look when your company lists them as a reputable distributor.
That makes you just as responsible as the reseller.

The way I see it is if you weren't satisfied,then BasicStero should have manned the fuck up & gave you good gear or at least your money back.Nothing beats good CS.

The way I see it is if you weren't satisfied,then BasicStero should have manned the fuck up & gave you good gear or at least your money back.Nothing beats good CS.

LOL BRO.
Everyone has tried. They just post the same HPLC test that is posted here.

LOL BRO.
Everyone has tried. They just post the same HPLC test that is posted here.

What they did is not right and is not up to par with our standards here at pharmacom, especially ignoring you when you contact them due to the issue. I will see what I can do.

ps- orders from our official store are 100% guaranteed satisfaction and issue free.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

I Will be announcing a HUGE sale we will be having in a few hours! Please stay tune today to see our sale (applicable to every product on the site!) ! This sale will not last long so place your orders while this sale is happening , this special Labor Day sale will be one of the biggest sale discounts we have ever given and is absolutely something you all should take advantage of, I will be announcing the sale in a few hours and the sale will stop on early Tuesday morning !

PHARMACOM Board Rep

Top Bottom