napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

STORY TIME, Origin of AAS.

Androman

Some of you may already know this literature, some of you may not. But I want to tell you guys a little story about the origin of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids.

In 1849, a German physiologist and zoologist that goes by the name of Arnold Adolph Berthold, basically neutered (or removed the testicles from) roosters, and in conclusion the Roosters showed loss traits of male characteristics. Basically, this taught him that having balls is what makes a man, a man. This has nothing to do with AAS as we know of it today, but at the time it was a step closer to understanding what is to be understood.

Fast forward to March 24, 1903. A little boy in which we should have high respect for, named Adolf Federick Johann Butenandt, was born in Bremerhaven, Germany. This smart son of a bitch, grew up and studied chemistry at the Universities of Marburg and Göttingen. He later graduated and became a professor for the University of Berlin, and was also a biochemist.

Now in 1931, being very intrigued by Berthold's experiment, Butenandt somehow found a way and was able to extract the hormone androstenone from a couple of liters of pregnant women's urine. After this his buddy, whos also a German biochemist, Leopold Ruzicka was able to synthesize this hormone and make it safe for human consumption. Once they accomplished that, the first ever BATCH of PURE TESTOSTERONE was made in 1935. It was just pure testosterone, no esters. This was such a huge breakthrough in science, that Butenandt and Ruzicka won the Noble Prize of Chemistry in 1939. Imagine that! Winning NOBLE PRIZE for cooking up a batch of fresh pure testosterone.

Now this is when we start seeing steroids doing its thing in performance enhancement. In the late 1930s, the first ever made esterfied testosterone, was Testosterone Propionate. During 40's, The Soviet Union were dominating the Olympics. They were bigger, they were faster, they were stronger, and they were meaner. They were at the top of their A game, and no one was going to stop them (or atleast they thought). Why were they so good? Because they were on the JUICE!

An American Physician named John Bosley Ziegler, who worked part time chemistry research for Ciba Pharmaceuticals, went to Vienna with the American Weightlifting team in October of 1954. Not to mention Ziegler was actually an enthusiastic weightlifter himself. There he met a drunken Russian physicist, in which he learned from of the USSR's steroid use. He went back to the US, and decided to test the steroid on himself and three other weightlifters, in hopes that the American team would catch up with the Soviet Union.

He learned that the use of Testosterone propionate resulted in more weight and strength gain than ANY training program can produced. But there was ONE problem; side effects. While having access to Ciba Pharmaceuticals, he used this to his advantage in assisting him to come up with another compound that can mimic the same effects of testosterone but without the nasty side effects it came with. In Ciba Pharmaceuticals, he was able to pull out books and data from Germany where experiments of testosterone were confiscated by good ol' U S of A and in return, he came up with a nice little tablet form of an anabolic androgenic steroid called METHANDROSTENOLONE. Or as we know; Dbol.

Four years later, Ciba Pharmaceuticals were first to market the drug, and the FDA actually approved Dianabol for human use... The Food and Drug Administration actually said YES! ITS OKAY TO USE A STEROID TO GET BIG AND STRONG. 1960 Olympics came and he fed all the American weightlifters Dianabol, and went head to head with the Russians in Rome but the US team still lost. When this happened, Dr.Ziegler gave up all hope in experimentation and later found out that someone taking 20 times the recommended dose developed a liver condition. He actually REGRETS inventing Dianabol. He was quoted somewhere, that if he could he would go back in time, he would erase everything he has done.

Well there you have it, the first two ever steroids made. Testosterone and Methandrostenolone. Man, if only Ziegler was smart enough to stack Dianabol with Testosterone Propionate, the United States weightlifting team would have gone far passed the Russians.

Dude don't u ever sleep? 6 am here been up for an hour now doing cardio downstairs reading ur stuff. Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude don't u ever sleep? 6 am here been up for an hour now doing cardio downstairs reading ur stuff. Thank you

6am here too. On 500mg of Tren so my sleeping schedule is messed up lol with the enth ester so I'm slowly waiting for it to leave my system.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

6am here too. On 500mg of Tren so my sleeping schedule is messed up lol with the enth ester so I'm slowly waiting for it to leave my system.

Oh brother!!! Man!!' That sucks. I remember my last run. Was the same way!!! Didn't sleep for almost a year. Was on it for that long. It will get better. Nothing could touch it not ambient not anything OTC. It just sucked

Oh brother!!! Man!!' That sucks. I remember my last run. Was the same way!!! Didn't sleep for almost a year. Was on it for that long. It will get better. Nothing could touch it not ambient not anything OTC. It just sucked

Yeah it's like crack suspended in oil form lol this is my last tren run ever though I'm finally setting out my career. 10 doxylamine succinate doesn't have anything got on 500mg of trenbolone

Yeah it's like crack suspended in oil form lol this is my last tren run ever though I'm finally setting out my career. 10 doxylamine succinate doesn't have anything got on 500mg of trenbolone

I hated those nights staring at the celling !!!! I'll be on it soon enough thou!!! Lol!! Shit that we do to ourselves !! Lol

I take more then that many unisom without even being on tren. Noob

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Yea but I bought the cheap cvs brand that comes with 96 pills. It isn't as effective as the unisom brand. U literally need to take the whole 96 tablets to even feel what 4 unisoms do.

Very awesome information on the origin of AAS. Thank you for sharing! That was very interesting, and a few things I didn't know in there

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I hated those nights staring at the celling !!!! I'll be on it soon enough thou!!! Lol!! Shit that we do to ourselves !! Lol

Yea I hate that shit. I catch myself pacing back and forth sometimes tho because I can't sleep and I have that much energy. My gf has seen me and says I look like a basket case. Lol it's just how amplified my thoughts can get, I already over think but the tren enhances that to a much more severe degree

Yea I hate that shit. I catch myself pacing back and forth sometimes tho because I can't sleep and I have that much energy. My gf has seen me and says I look like a basket case. Lol it's just how amplified my thoughts can get, I already over think but the tren enhances that to a much more severe degree

Does she know you are on it???? Lol!! Bro tren is not for u my man!!

Very awesome information on the origin of AAS. Thank you for sharing! That was very interesting, and a few things I didn't know in there

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hell yeah Rick no problem it's a good read. Idk much of any other steroid's come about like deca or equipoise etc but I know the youngest steroid right now is trenbolone with the Enanthate ester, and I'm sure we all know how tren ace came into play with the cattle.

Does she know you are on it???? Lol!! Bro tren is not for u my man!!

Yes I'm open about my use with her. She pins me in the glutes, if only I knew how to counteract the insomnia id stay on tren for a while with no problem. It's the lack of sleep that tends to mess with my head after a certain period of use.

football helmet full of mayonnaise does the trick

Whenever you eat out your wife, come back up to her and whisper to her "it smells like warm mayonnaise mmmmm..." And then go back down on her

Yes I'm open about my use with her. She pins me in the glutes, if only I knew how to counteract the insomnia id stay on tren for a while with no problem. It's the lack of sleep that tends to mess with my head after a certain period of use.

That's very cool that you have a woman like that!! Anyway thank you for a read and chat cardio went by very quickly and trust me I so didn't feel like doing it. Thank you my man

That's very cool that you have a woman like that!! Anyway thank you for a read and chat cardio went by very quickly and trust me I so didn't feel like doing it. Thank you my man

No problem brother.

Top Bottom