napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Loyalty Discount

So just wondering something in about 2weeks im gonna order my package and my goals are to look like zyzz,jeff seid,zac aynsley.... physiques of greek gods i wanna look something like this and im just thinking should i use deca and test e now for bulk mode or something else? Because i never heard of them taking things like this more likely tren and that cutting stuff im gonna use tren in the future too in like 6months but for now wanna gain some nice quality mass to get in rly good shape and than after half year just blast my gains with tren to look sick for summer + competition wanna compete in men’s physique and at the end of this year i mean 2020 i dont want to show on stage equal to others i want to be superior i want to dominate the stage because im rly competitive and i kind a dont like to lose and thats why i always push myself to the maximum and im now just wondering what shall i take and for how long im rdy to spend around 600€ fo this cycle to rly gain a nice amount of mass i just want to look insane till competition to be fear in oponnents eyes i hope you guys will help me to choose the right compounds for bulking now :)

Bulking and cutting can generally be done on the same compounds, and the difference is your diet while on them. That said, Test plus Deca is a tried and true bulking stack, and one that I personally love myself as well. Just keep in mind, that 19-nor compounds like tren and deca require extra ancillaries to mitigate their extra side effects. Besides running a normal AI like aromasin or arimidex, you will also want to run 25-50mg per day of proviron, and 0.25mg e2d of cabergolin. This will make sure you keep your free test levels high, don't lose your libido, and don't start lactating.

Deca is a pretty long ester so you are going to want to run it about 12 weeks. You can run it longer, however recovery of you HPTA becomes more difficult then.

That is up to you. I sometimes do at the front of my cycle, but be aware kickstarting your cycle for early gains just means less gains in the latter part of the cycle due to myostatin build up

Dianabol is one of the worst things you could run at the end of a cycle. It will spike your estrogen very high just as you are getting ready to come into PCT. You can use something like winstrol at the end of a cycle to dry and harden, but you shouldn't expect much more gains on the tail end of any cycle, because of myostatin build up.

Alright what about using winstrol with deca and test? Would be good or should i stick only with deca and test and also i heard of a powerfull roid called superdrol people is claiming it gives better benefits than dbal so whats so special about this superdrol as i know dbal is the best for mass everyone said that but now people is talking about superdrol

There's really no need for winnie at the end, unless you are looking for cosmetic benefits like vascularity, and don't mind the side effects like.joint pain, and messing up your lipid profile. If you are just bulking, test and deca is probably fine. Superdrol is pretty potent for strength gains for sure, but also comes with quite a bit of harsh side effects. It's popularity was that after steroids were banned, it snuck under the radar as legal for a little while, but then was eventually banned too. I find the results from it similar to anadrol.

Alright im gonna use than 700mg test per week and 450deca per week for 12weeks what should i take during and after cycle? And how long should i be off than also 3months?

Have you run test before? 700mg is getting to be a pretty high dose, where 400-500mg is generally more than enough for great results. Make sure you take 12.5mg aromasin eod (or 0.5mg arimidex eod), 25-50mg Proviron ed, and 0.25 mg cabergolin e3d so you don't get bad side effects. Wait two weeks after your last pin, and then start a 6 week clomid and nolvadex PCT. Also remember to take full organ support products through the cycle and PCT. You should then take time off equal to your cycle length plus your PCT length. Not taking enough time off is a sure fire way to end up with low testosterone issues.

I did take test before but ifbb concultant told me it would be great to take 700mg well i guess im gonna do it 500than. Which products should i use for full organ support

So with my calculation i came on 2x deca 300 and 2x test e 250 1x arimidex 1xnolvadex 2x proviron 1x clomid and total of it is 598$ with shipping didnt add caber because already have it from last cycle but i never used that caber

Products like DGA organ st offer all around organ protection without having to individually buy supplements. Any choice here will be OTC supplements you can buy from normal retailers.

It may be enough, but usually play it safe by adding things like CoQ-10 for blood pressure too. It's really up to you how far you want to go with general support products.

Top Bottom