napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Loyalty Discount

Well i would like to try track macros but i dont rly know how much of fat/carbs/proteins i need to consume daily to get big muscles
The answer to that is highly individual and is the reason you need to track them. Once you are tracking for a bit you compare what you are taking in to how much you have grown (or not grown). Then you make changes to your intake and then after a bit see how your growth has changed. There is no cookie cutter answer that will be right since everyone's metabolism and genetics are different. You will also need to make adjustments based on changes in training intensity and and whether you are on cycle or not. A rule of thumb is, you need to eat more (protein, carbs, and fat) if you aren't growing enough.

I did a bit of research and im 159pounds now since i got sick for 3months and lost some pounds anyway i have calculated that i should take 159grams od protein 80fat and 536 carbs daily and is this good ratio for bulk or should change some things?

That sounds like a great starting point to me. The carbs might be just a touch high, but it's worth trying for a few weeks first to see. If your body fat percentage starts increasing too fast, you can always lower the carbs a little bit.

So while im bulking i should always have ratio 25% proteins 55%carbs and 20% fat? And what should i do if i want lets say even greater start of cycle increas calories even if my recomandation now is 3498calories? Could i do like 4400calories on start and have better gains or would lead to overweight and no muscle mass?

Not necessarily. The ratio is a good starting point, but you may need to adjust it based on how your individual body responds. If you begin a bulking cycle you will certainly need to increase your calories (probably by adding more carbs and proteins). How much you need, increase depends upon your body and training though. This is why it is best to track your calories and macros, so you can adjust your intake up if your gains aren't coming, or down of your adding too much fat with your gains.

Okey than ill start like this and add later more proteins and carbs so the best cycle for now would be taking deca and test E right and for how long would you recommand me im looking for a serious mass and when summer will start aproaching ill start cutting and add in tren for that epic look

I absolutely love deca and test e for a bulk. Generally 12 weeks is a sweet spot for good results, while still having an easy HPTA recovery. You can squeeze another 2 to 4 weeks on, but you start to get diminishing returns due to myostatin buildup, and your HPTA recovery starts to get harder, because the long shutdown. I highly recommend you also run 25-50mg of Proviron to maximize your free testosterone as well as prevent deca dick. You will also want to run 0.25mg of caber e3d to control prolactin (in addition to running an ai).

So during cycle i should also use proviron and caber what about aromasin and HCG consultant told me i should use this 2products during cycle so which option is better as protection and good gains caber and proviron or hcg and aromasin

You need an AI like aromasin at 12.5mg eod to protect you from estrogen build up from the aromatizing compounds (so you don't get gyno). You additionally need the cabergolin at 0.25mg e3d to prevent prolactin build up when using 19-nor compounds like deca and tren (so you don't start lactating). You don't strictly need proviron, but it binds up shgb so you have a lot more free test for your muscles to use to grow. It also helps keep you libido healthy even when using deca (which crushes libido for some people). HCG does not help gains, but can make you feel better. It is never strictly necessary either, but you can use it the last 4 weeks of your cycle at 2000 to 5000iu per week if you like. Do not use HCG during PCT, as it will actually inhibit recovery.

Damn aromasin is so expensive so proviron will help me build that beautiful muscles right and how long would it take to get gear in my country brcause it looks like ill need to do 2orders to split the money since i can afford a 600€ cycle in first shoot right now

Damn aromasin is so expensive so proviron will help me build that beautiful muscles right and how long would it take to get gear in my country brcause it looks like ill need to do 2orders to split the money since i can afford a 600€ cycle in first shoot right now
You can use arimidex instead of aromasin if need be. It is cheaper, but it is not quite as effective (it is not a suicide inhibitor). Proviron definitely helps me, and is a nice addition (but not strictly necessary). When I order, it usually takes about 3 weeks from the time I order until it is in my mailbox. Times will vary based on the warehouse you order from and where it is being delivered to.

Last edited:
Than ill use armitidex so i should use proviron as well and which pharma would you recommand me i have used dragonpharma last cycle should do it again or is there a more quality pharma to use?

Than ill use armitidex so i should use proviron as well and which pharma would you recommand me i have used dragonpharma last cycle should do it again or is there a more quality pharma to use?
All of the brands we carry are great. I personally use Dragon Pharma for the most part, because the prices tend to be a touch lower.

Summer has passed, and the days are growing ever shorter, but don't despair. Steroidify can help you keep that perfect golden glow year round without needing to spend all your time in a tanning booth or applying creams and sprays. Get your hands on some Melanotan-2 and bask in the glory of your body's own natural pigments. There's no reason to suffer looking like a pasty basement dwelling shut in a moment longer, just try some out today!

I have a question if tren is so powerful and giving abnormal gains why do people not take tren during bulk mode? Ehats the diffrence between tren and deca isnt better just to take tren and get massive results?

I have a question if tren is so powerful and giving abnormal gains why do people not take tren during bulk mode? Ehats the diffrence between tren and deca isnt better just to take tren and get massive results?
In my experience Tren is not good for bulking. It's nutrient partitioning effects make it hard to pack on the pounds. I always loose weight on Tren but it transforms my physique like nothing else.

In my experience Tren is not good for bulking. It's nutrient partitioning effects make it hard to pack on the pounds. I always loose weight on Tren but it transforms my physique like nothing else.

Well i was just wondering because many are saying they gain like 10kgs of muscle during tren cycle so i was wondering why do people not use it as bulk since it gives crazy gains and physique

Tren works fine for bulking if you're an endo and put on weight just by looking at food.

For most guys, just use more basic stacks and pack on calories, otherwise it will be hard to gain any extra muscle tissue.

Top Bottom