napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Loyalty Discount

Steroidify always has all your bases covered, and anti-inflammatory products are no exception. Check out are selection of quality products today.

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Thanks everyone from steriodify. I have ordered PCT stuff before from you guys when trying out diffrent sarms. And it was great. This is my second time ordering from you guys, and I got a free box of winstrol with the loyalty points. I plan to run my next cycle as test,deca,anavar. Using only dragon pharma. Looking forward to getting the rest of my gear from you and trying it out.
20191002_040210.jpg

Thanks everyone from steriodify. I have ordered PCT stuff before from you guys when trying out diffrent sarms. And it was great. This is my second time ordering from you guys, and I got a free box of winstrol with the loyalty points. I plan to run my next cycle as test,deca,anavar. Using only dragon pharma. Looking forward to getting the rest of my gear from you and trying it out.
View attachment 6367
Great stuff! We thank you for putting your trust in Steroidify, and wish you an amazing cycle!

Hello im about to start my cycle test E 750mg weekly deca 400mg weekly and dbal 30daily and i would like to ask you guys which protection products should i use during and after cycle?

You will need full liver and organ support to help your body with the toxic orals. DG organ st is a good choice. You should run an AI like arimidex at 0.5mg eod or better yet aromasin at 12.5mg eod. With deca, you should also run cabergolin at 0.25mg e3d to control prolactin. I would also recommend adding 25 to 50mg of Proviron ed to keep your libido healthy, and free test levels high. 2 weeks after your last injection you would start a PCT of at minimum clomid 50mg ed and nolvadex 40mg ed for 6 weeks tapering after the third week to 25mg ed and 20mg ed respectively. You will also want to take 12.5 mg eod of aromasin tapering that off by feel. Cardarine at 20mg ed can be a great add to your PCT as well to help prevent cortisol build up. I would say your testosterone dose seems very high and I would back it down to 400 to 500mg. Also don't run the dianabol longer than 6 weeks. What is your age, body fat percentage, and previous cycle experience?

What is your age, body fat percentage, and previous cycle experience?

Im 20years old with around 10% body fat i have used deca and test e weekly 400mg before and dbal 60mg everyday before for 2months. Just got replay from your consultant guy he told me for better results now i should do the same cycle but increas test e on 750weekly and ran cycle for 12-16weeks

I'm personally not a fan of AAS use at such a young age as you run a real risk of issues with endocrine system development (leading to TRT later in life). He is correct though that with the longer festered compounds, the cycles nerd to be a few weeks longer.

Yes i know that and thats why i would drop dbal from 60mg daily to 30 so less chances for problems but what would you recommand me? Because im rly thinking about adding some serious size and than later cut

The deca and test should get you a lot of size if your diet and training are both on point. You really just need to make sure you get enough food to fuel growth while you're on cycle.

Well ill take than just deca and test which one would be great for mass test E? And which protection should i use dduring deca and test

The test ester doesn't really make a difference besides injection frequency. Test e pairs nice with deca, because you can inject both at the same time twice weekly. As far as protection, you should use an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin as usual, but you will also want to have cabergolin (0.25mg e3d) when running deca to control prolactin. I also highly recommend using Proviron at 25 to 50mg ed. This will prevent any libido loss issues with deca, but also tie up shgb so you can get more free testosterone to your muscles. Wait 2 weeks after your last injection and run a standard pct.

Any tips for diet so i can get my muscle on maximum growth
Honestly, this is one of the hardest things, and is highly individual. You will definitely need to eat a caloric surplus to grow the most muscle, but you also want to stick with clean whole foods. For me I found carefully tracking what I eat with an app like my fitness pal to be very helpful in meeting my goals (just know that their recommendations will be far too low for someone on cycle adding mass).

Ye im using fitness pal to i was eating 2cans of tuna,6eggs,300grams of white rice 200grams of pasta and 400grams of chicken daily while on roids blast myself from 61kg to 80 in only 2months

Ye im using fitness pal to i was eating 2cans of tuna,6eggs,300grams of white rice 200grams of pasta and 400grams of chicken daily while on roids blast myself from 61kg to 80 in only 2months

You probably want to do your math in macros/calories rather than cans of tuna, x grams of rice, etc...

I concur that macros and calories are a better way to track, but that is indeed impressive gains.

Well i would like to try track macros but i dont rly know how much of fat/carbs/proteins i need to consume daily to get big muscles

Top Bottom