napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Loyalty Discount

90% sounds like a made up number. There are lots of guys on this board on that are on permanent exogenous test, and had kids. Again, I would like to see any scientific proof behind that claim.

Was searching more now found forum of bodybuilders named like can bodybuilders have kids and they all said yes ofc all they need to do is stop cycling and use HCG +clomid for a long time so i guess this 90% number was probably meant for like heavy cycles with long term of using it and im not about using it for a long time i would do it lik 2-3years and than stop and would not rly go on heavy doses so is 450deca mg per week and 400mg test e heavy or is normal? And my test will be alright after cycling and using the PCT after cycle right? Well i understand my test will be a bit lower but still enough good for creating family right

What you're talking about is a moderate (definitely not high dose) of deca and test. Your test production will definitely shut down while you're on cycle, and you sperm production will also start to lower (but should not stop). As long as you run a reasonable cycle length, do a proper PCT, and make sure to give it plenty of time before your next cycle, normal functionality is rarely harmed.

So i sjould not be worried about it if i am using that kind of doses? Well i wasthinking now 3months on cycle and than like 6months of recovery and than again new cycle eould that be good?

Your doses are fine. 12 weeks on cycle + 2weeks waiting after your last injection + 6 weeks of PCT = 20 weeks. This means, after PCT is over you should wait at least 20 weeks after to start your next cycle if you are truly worried about maintaining your natural testicular function (so 6 months should be great)

Damn thats 10months inwas thinking about start cycle in decembre and finish on februaty and start again in july is that to fast?

No. You need at least 20 weeks off after your PCT finishes. Getting too greedy with cycles is how people can end up hurting their HPTA and fertility. I am only able to run one or two cycles a year safely myself.

Top Bottom