napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Talk w/Doc

per4mance

Should I be open to my doctor why I am getting blood work done with specific requests such as estrogen and testosterone count? I want to make sure before and mid cycle everything is functioning well.

What are important ones I should be requesting for blood work that I need to monitor before and during?

Been wondering the same. I was going to go in towards the end of my tren cycle, I just don't want the doc freaking out from super high test or elevated enzymes. Dylan posted some test you can buy online and do at home to show your levels as well. Its in a thread below if you would rather go that route.

It's your call. I've read posts here where some guys are up front about steroid use and their docs are totally cool with it. I personally don't discuss anything relating steroids with my doctor, but that's just me. I get all my blood work though privatemdlabs.com. Would that be an option for you?

No No No No! Never ever discuss steroids/sarms with your doc, it goes in your medical record. If you do have that discussion, feel the doctor out about how he will document it.

Mine goes in my record as "weight lifting supplements", so no insurance company can ever fuck me over for it.

Private labs all day long... i think it a bad idea to talk to your doctor and have him/her add to your medical records you use steroids.... nothing good will come of that down the road....

Or labsmd.com. They do their blood work via Quest which is closer for me. Privatelabsmd uses labcorp. Either/or

No No No No! Never ever discuss steroids/sarms with your doc, it goes in your medical record. If you do have that discussion, feel the doctor out about how he will document it.

Mine goes in my record as "weight lifting supplements", so no insurance company can ever fuck me over for it.
absolutely right... you have to be extremely careful about what you choose to say...

I didn't think about it being on record. I knew it could but I wasn't sure who could see it since medical records are not shared easily.

What are the most important things to get tested? I clicked the link for menopause testing but would there be anything else? That is cheap for sure!

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom