napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid/lifting Community

Donk

I have to say after a year of being part of this community(not just this site but the community in general), that the steroid/lifting community has honestly been the most giving, most willing to help, and the nicest community I believe I have been a part of. Not only did getting involved helped my gym life, but I also feel like I became a part of a brotherhood. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way, but I just wanna thank you guys for all your guidance and help and kindness! I believe I found a "home" here!

I have to say after a year of being part of this community(not just this site but the community in general), that the steroid/lifting community has honestly been the most giving, most willing to help, and the nicest community I believe I have been a part of. Not only did getting involved helped my gym life, but I also feel like I became a part of a brotherhood. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way, but I just wanna thank you guys for all your guidance and help and kindness! I believe I found a "home" here!

awesome to hear brother and you absolutely have a home here... im thrilled to hear the impact the community has had on you and i assure you it will only get better! thank you for the great feedback bro... im always here if you need me

awesome to hear brother and you absolutely have a home here... im thrilled to hear the impact the community has had on you and i assure you it will only get better! thank you for the great feedback bro... im always here if you need me

Appreciate it man, I've hit you up for help before and I am sure I will again!

Donk. Bro. Been really proud of you. Your really doing good things and going be a huge asset here. Keep kicking ass. We take care of each other.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Thanks brother! You've been a huge help to me, and more than just in fitness. I appreciate it man. Yeah I hope to help people like you helped me man. Gotta reach them goals brotha!

Thank you for the feedback bro. We certainly appreciate it! We have an awesome family here, and an awesome home that I'm glad to have you part of. Everybody here is out to help one another, and we can all learn something from each other. That's what it's all about. Spreading knowledge and learning, and helping each other become better and succeed.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom