napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle on low budget full program

W.A1st

Dear Gemellie,
1st of all thanks for very useful learing vedio in youtube,so my question here am In low budget and I want to start testrone cycle with t3 in order to get low bodyfat … so can I run this cycle and for ur info this will be my 1st cycle and am now 16% bf and want to drop down to 12% on this cycle.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the board. But I'll say that first everyone is going to tell you to drop the t3. Also if budget is a concern, which it is also for me and many other to run a lower dose to spare the gear. Also it is wise since it is your first cycle.

Dear Gemellie,
1st of all thanks for very useful learing vedio in youtube,so my question here am In low budget and I want to start testrone cycle with t3 in order to get low bodyfat … so can I run this cycle and for ur info this will be my 1st cycle and am now 16% bf and want to drop down to 12% on this cycle.

Thanks in advance

hey brother.. i would love to help but i had to stop right after reading your subject title... this is not a low budget life style nor a life style in which you can go on a budget bro... its just not something that works at all... im sorry to tell you that but that's pretty much the way it goes... you need money for a lot aside from just gear, including food, supplements, pct, ancillaries, etc... if you have a tight budget then you need to hold off until that's not a concern...

hey brother.. i would love to help but i had to stop right after reading your subject title... this is not a low budget life style nor a life style in which you can go on a budget bro... its just not something that works at all... im sorry to tell you that but that's pretty much the way it goes... you need money for a lot aside from just gear, including food, supplements, pct, ancillaries, etc... if you have a tight budget then you need to hold off until that's not a concern...

I agree mostly but it can be done on a budget. As long as the needed things are covered. Budget means a lot of things to different people of course. Mine is tight but still in budget to get necessary things and food. I'm just a normal guy doing this stuff. So I gotta pick and choose wisely. Hopefully he will too.

Welcome Bud. GT has a good point. When you say budget what do you mean?
$200, $500, $1000. ????
Also, how old are you ? If your 20, spend that budget $ on food.
If your 30, save your cash and put together a solid 1st cycle. It won't be hard to figure out a total cost.

First thing please drop the T3 bad idea . cytomel will suppress your thyroid and when you stop you will rebound feel like tired shit gain all the weight back . t3 is NOT FOR LONG TERM FAT LOSS it is unsustainable the use for t3 is a bodybuilder 6 weeks out from a show who still looks 10 weeks out it will get him stage ready but hes gonna blow up and have a sloppy offseason . with proper diet and training weight loss is easy bro add a little testosterone and all that weight lost is fat not muscle so you get leaner faster not because the drugs burned fat but you burned calories they saved your muscle no diet no weight lost simple energy expendature more than consumed NO MAGIC PILL BRO

Ive been on 700mg tren ace masteron and test prop running clen and T3 and couldnt dry out and looked soft all because my diet wasnt on point . then later ive been cruising on 200mg a week and been hard as nails looking 4 weeks out from a show in the offseason cause i was eating properly and training hard

I agree on all fronts with the t3. Drop it. Don't consider it. It's not magic. I've ran it to, it's not worth it really if that's your purpose for it.

Now for the budget. K first what are we talking here. 100 bucks 1000 bucks? Where are you trying to stay?

Dude I make a good living and have built awesome relationships to where gear costs me very very little and I still find myself broke due to this lifestyle. It's almost inevitable if your in it deep. Depends how far you wanna go man.

Look I would say be willing to spend a few grand over a full cycle n including food diet and all. But the thing is it doesn't just end there. This isn't buying a car. If your not gonna continue further then don't even bother.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Everybody has a budget just depends how big is your budget. Androgen based steroids arent that expensive I can run just about. Whatever I want growth hormone however is out of my leage food is where it gets expensive I eat alot of sams club chicken breast and brown rice egg whites and oatmeal because its cheap but Im still not broke I could have more but my wife knows what I do amd doesnt care as long as it doesnt put a strain on us so im very conservative too make sure there plenty left over &

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Yea, I agree, aas aren't all that expensive...you can put together a good cycle for not too much...but if funds were an issue, I probably wouldn't put them that high on my list of priorities..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely have a budget. To run test only with aromasin and pct is around $250-$300 depending on cycle length, dosage and which source. Like others have mentioned the food is what gets expensive for me. Universal supplements just did a youtube series called "size for 70" where different bodybuilders shop for a week with $70. Kind of a ripoff of Animals "big on a budget" but good views nonetheless.

Hello guys thankyou all for the replies.

I guess what I meant was the better value in it all, which of the steroid will provide a better value.
So something like testosterone is cheaper than Trenbolone, but is the extra money on Tren really worth the increased price?

For the money which of the steroid compounds provide the best bang for the buck?

I guess what I meant was the better value in it all, which of the steroid will provide a better value.
So something like testosterone is cheaper than Trenbolone, but is the extra money on Tren really worth the increased price?

For the money which of the steroid compounds provide the best bang for the buck?
Man Bro, you cannot really look at it like that because different compounds do different things.
But you could go a lifetime making great gains with just Test ! IMO.

I don't think you should gage on the monetary value.. Because if you want the best bang for your buck, then you should look into sarms. The question you need to ask yourself is what do you want to gain? Whats your end goal? If you are focused on the dollar amount, youll cut corners trying to be cheap and compromise your health. Test only cycle's are great, and wont set you back too far, but again, what are you looking to accomplish.

There's no aspect of cycling that is cheap

Well first of all you must run a testosterone base with most if not all other stuff. You must do more research before getting into this stuff. Plus money for the anti estrogen you will need.

You already indicated this was your first cycle so you need to stay far far away from trenbolone. That is reserved for advanced users only, and is nothing to mess with.

What are the rest of your stats? Age, height, weight? Etc....

A good first cycle is test only. You absolutely positively need to stay away from T3. It can fuck up your thyroid, and eats away your muscle. If you are looking to drop bodyfat incorporate Sarms into a test cycle. I know you are on a "budget" and I'll try to keep this simple as I can.

Here would be a good protocol to follow. This stack is what I'd recommend to you if you can follow it. It would be the best for your goals, but if it's still over your budget, then at least run the GW with your test cycle at the bare minimum, but the stack I have below is going to be way better for you.

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 20/20/10/10
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

what i do know is this... you can't go into this with a very tight budget or the idea that you can skimp on things like PCT, supports, food etc... you have to be able to get all the necessary items you need to ensure safety, health etc not to mention you want a good quality of whatever you get... you dont need to be a millionaire by any means but you cannot cut corners with this... its the worst thing you could ever do

Make sure you have everything before you start. If you have to save up for a while or get a few things here or there. Life throws us curve balls and you don't want to be in the middle of a cycle and not have money for PCT or an AI or something like that. Plan ahead...

Pharma Lady Rep

Make sure you have everything before you start. If you have to save up for a while or get a few things here or there. Life throws us curve balls and you don't want to be in the middle of a cycle and not have money for PCT or an AI or something like that. Plan ahead...

Pharma Lady Rep

That's the truth.. There's nothing worse then not having everything required to run a cycle.

you never start a cycle without everything on hand, ESPECiALLY all ancillaries and pct... you never want to chance not having something you absolutely need and nothing is more important than these items and they need to already be taken care of and in hand before starting anything...

Top Bottom