napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid cycle help

friendsBUFF

FIRST OF ALL, i appreciate and respect you and your entire team of ISARMS who are constantly endeavoring towards the respective task of steroid and health guidance related to bodybuilding.

Your videos in youtube are really interesting and very carefully and clearly explained/ detailed starting from beginners to advanced users who all are gearing up for steroid cycles.

Brother/Sir/Friend, Myself from India, Assam. I am also preparing for bodybuilding and fitness contest for next year or so. Although i have been training, practicing for 4 years with some months rest/ off when required, i have never used steroid during those past years except for supplements and other nutritional diet and such normal herbal products and medicines. But, in the professional area steroids are as if dependable sources of or so like prevalent power/ energy. Though i never support and encourage anyone to take steroids directly and be violent as i am also spiritually inclined and respect peaceful and natural living ways moderately. But as a professional bodybuilder i am cautious and using for the first time recently with proper nutrition and exercises along with other anti medicines to counterattack or control the side effects. Kindly guide me or advice me.

My physique details are as follows.
Height : 5'3 or 5'4
weight : 64 kg
Sex : Male

Muscles are good and moderate and body fat is low and good shaped. I don't have other health disorders except weak eye-sight a little and gastric. So, i am cautious and take proper diet, water intake, Whey protein supplements and exercises like Yoga, Gym, etc along with Ayurvedic medicines sometimes occasionally.

Earlier i used some of the Methyl-1 Test capsules from Acyto-Gene labs but stopped those due to toxic nature. Although i didn't have any harsh issues except acne and a little pressure feel on the respiration but things are fine now gradually turned to normal. Presently i am using the below steroid cycle stack for bulking and hardening and will be continuing to 12 weeks the Sustanon 250 cycle at 250mg/week :

1) Sustanon 250 at 250mg/week,

2) Anadrol (Oxymetholone) at 50 mg/day (5 days a week)

I am using the pharmaceutical grades as available in local pharmacy or doctor's chamber store from Organon labs and British Dispensary. I keep doses low and gap of two or three days alternatively or randomly when using oral steroid as i include Liv 52 DS and Nutrilite Milk Thistle with Dandelion, and other Vitamins, omega-3, etc from Amway Nutrilite, Udliv-150 or Udliv 300 alternatively sometimes as required but not constant as side effects are also of concern due to multiple products. So, occasionally or weekly in low doses as Safety first and health is of concern and also future though i am single presently but as heard Steroids do effect the marital life or i mean when one is stepping into or beginning family, children etc one must give long break or off from AAS etc though there is much time for that.

I am planing to opt for Parabolan (Tren hexb.....) later after 2 months next or so. I will be running at 75mg/week only once in a week i.e. 1 ampule. Although i must not use Tren and Anadrol as a beginner at initial stage that's why i am keeping the doses of the cycles stack low with Sustanon 250 and other anti medicines to control the effects. But please suggest a proper PCT as to when to begin and what, how although there are reviews, products and experts flooded now-a-days in the market with under-ground and counterfeit products but its hard to get good genuine guide. Also, please suggest a proper cutting and PCT if possible. I have gone through your videos and also other such videos from different professionals and have really got a good info from them.

Sorry for the long email and mistakes made while asking or consulting because i have to. Thanking you in anticipation.

you are running anadrol 5 days a week?? for 12 weeks?? bro that's crazy and makes no sense. why take two days off a week that's messing up the gains, and you don't want to run anadrol past 4 weeks honestly. its toxic bro

U need to just stop everything. This is your first cycle and ur talking sust, drol, and then tren on ur 2nd? No ur know where near ready for any of this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

'Though i never support and encourage anyone to take steroids directly and be violent as i am also spiritually inclined and respect peaceful and natural living ways moderately.'

Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

'Though i never support and encourage anyone to take steroids directly and be violent as i am also spiritually inclined and respect peaceful and natural living ways moderately.'

Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Yeah I'll give that one of these [emoji90] [emoji60]

Lord I hope not

And people think I'm the mean guy here lmao.... I thought it, chuckled, but thought it wasn't worth commenting on. Just goes to show you sometimes things just enter the Bermuda Triangle and pop back up here on the forum lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

FIRST OF ALL, i appreciate and respect you and your entire team of ISARMS who are constantly endeavoring towards the respective task of steroid and health guidance related to bodybuilding.

Your videos in youtube are really interesting and very carefully and clearly explained/ detailed starting from beginners to advanced users who all are gearing up for steroid cycles.

Brother/Sir/Friend, Myself from India, Assam. I am also preparing for bodybuilding and fitness contest for next year or so. Although i have been training, practicing for 4 years with some months rest/ off when required, i have never used steroid during those past years except for supplements and other nutritional diet and such normal herbal products and medicines. But, in the professional area steroids are as if dependable sources of or so like prevalent power/ energy. Though i never support and encourage anyone to take steroids directly and be violent as i am also spiritually inclined and respect peaceful and natural living ways moderately. But as a professional bodybuilder i am cautious and using for the first time recently with proper nutrition and exercises along with other anti medicines to counterattack or control the side effects. Kindly guide me or advice me.

My physique details are as follows.
Height : 5'3 or 5'4
weight : 64 kg
Sex : Male

Muscles are good and moderate and body fat is low and good shaped. I don't have other health disorders except weak eye-sight a little and gastric. So, i am cautious and take proper diet, water intake, Whey protein supplements and exercises like Yoga, Gym, etc along with Ayurvedic medicines sometimes occasionally.

Earlier i used some of the Methyl-1 Test capsules from Acyto-Gene labs but stopped those due to toxic nature. Although i didn't have any harsh issues except acne and a little pressure feel on the respiration but things are fine now gradually turned to normal. Presently i am using the below steroid cycle stack for bulking and hardening and will be continuing to 12 weeks the Sustanon 250 cycle at 250mg/week :

1) Sustanon 250 at 250mg/week,

2) Anadrol (Oxymetholone) at 50 mg/day (5 days a week)

I am using the pharmaceutical grades as available in local pharmacy or doctor's chamber store from Organon labs and British Dispensary. I keep doses low and gap of two or three days alternatively or randomly when using oral steroid as i include Liv 52 DS and Nutrilite Milk Thistle with Dandelion, and other Vitamins, omega-3, etc from Amway Nutrilite, Udliv-150 or Udliv 300 alternatively sometimes as required but not constant as side effects are also of concern due to multiple products. So, occasionally or weekly in low doses as Safety first and health is of concern and also future though i am single presently but as heard Steroids do effect the marital life or i mean when one is stepping into or beginning family, children etc one must give long break or off from AAS etc though there is much time for that.

I am planing to opt for Parabolan (Tren hexb.....) later after 2 months next or so. I will be running at 75mg/week only once in a week i.e. 1 ampule. Although i must not use Tren and Anadrol as a beginner at initial stage that's why i am keeping the doses of the cycles stack low with Sustanon 250 and other anti medicines to control the effects. But please suggest a proper PCT as to when to begin and what, how although there are reviews, products and experts flooded now-a-days in the market with under-ground and counterfeit products but its hard to get good genuine guide. Also, please suggest a proper cutting and PCT if possible. I have gone through your videos and also other such videos from different professionals and have really got a good info from them.

Sorry for the long email and mistakes made while asking or consulting because i have to. Thanking you in anticipation.

Bro, I'm sorry but you have absolutely no business using steroids whatsoever. You have no clue what you are doing and you are going to mess yourself up bad. You are not in the proper condition for them, and you need to stop.

A sarms stack is something that might be better suited for you, but for now you need to come off and pct right now. This is what you need to run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

And people think I'm the mean guy here lmao.... I thought it, chuckled, but thought it wasn't worth commenting on. Just goes to show you sometimes things just enter the Bermuda Triangle and pop back up here on the forum lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Haha lmao

how can you say you are cautious? are you being a smart ass or a troll? you are 140 lbs. and you are telling me your a professional body builder? professional in whose eyes or in what regard? im not being a dick here bro but when you come across as if you are wasting peoples time then that's wrong... that's taking away from someone that needs real help... TWELVE weeks of anadrol and you are being cautious?? you cant just run tren right after like that.. you are not taking the proper time off and you have no business doing any of this... you cant run an oral over six weeks... twelve weeks is ABSURD.... THIS is a prime example of why so many people get hurt... people like you that do this and then write about and encourage others to make these horrible mistakes... this makes me so angry... why would you ever do this and then say you are cautious.... what part of any of this show any sort of cautious behavior? im curious...

thanks ! lol !
sorry i mean Sus 250 for 12 or 16 weeks at 250 mg and and Anadrol for 6 weeks at 50mg but not at a stretch or constant besides Parabolan later at 75mg. Presently i am on the 6th week of Sus 250.

how can you say you are cautious? are you being a smart ass or a troll? you are 140 lbs. and you are telling me your a professional body builder? professional in whose eyes or in what regard? im not being a dick here bro but when you come across as if you are wasting peoples time then that's wrong... that's taking away from someone that needs real help... TWELVE weeks of anadrol and you are being cautious?? you cant just run tren right after like that.. you are not taking the proper time off and you have no business doing any of this... you cant run an oral over six weeks... twelve weeks is ABSURD.... THIS is a prime example of why so many people get hurt... people like you that do this and then write about and encourage others to make these horrible mistakes... this makes me so angry... why would you ever do this and then say you are cautious.... what part of any of this show any sort of cautious behavior? im curious...

thanks ! lol !
sorry i mean Sus 250 for 12 or 16 weeks at 250
mg and and Anadrol for 6 weeks at 50mg but
not at a stretch or constant besides Parabolan
later at 75 mg. Presently i am on the 6th week
of Sus 250 .

you are running anadrol 5 days a week?? for 12 weeks?? bro that's crazy and makes no sense. why take two days off a week that's messing up the gains, and you don't want to run anadrol past 4 weeks honestly. its toxic bro
thanks ! lol !
sorry i mean Sus 250 for 12 or 16 weeks at 250
mg and and Anadrol for 6 weeks at 50mg but
not at a stretch or constant besides Parabolan
later at 75 mg. Presently i am on the 6th week
of Sus 250 .

wow, i guess your not understanding or listening... you do whatever you want man... i dont have time to waste on people that dont listen.. good luck

wow, i guess your not understanding or listening... you do whatever you want man... i dont have time to waste on people that dont listen.. good luck

i'm really sorry for that as a neophyte but hope your guidance and other members advice will definitely help !

Top Bottom