napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Status Update and Stack Assistance / Question...

spotfire136

Dylan,

Hello! It's been a little bit since I've been on, but first and foremost, I wanted to say that I hope everyone is doing well! :) I also wanted to give you (and the group) a quick update on me and to ask a question or two.

Just a quick re-cap, from my original stats post:

Height: 5' 4"
Weight: Approx 188#
Body fat %: no clue. Guesstimate of beteeen 13 - 20%
Years of training: pro - 0; off / on: 20; "regular" as of lately - 5 - 6 days / wk for last year and a half
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): n/a
PCT for each cycle: n/a
Goals: lose fat (definite 13 - 15 % body fat) while putting on definite size / strength (not freakishly huge, but definitely bigger than I am now)
Supplements (if any): as of late, S-n-S X-Gels, EpiPlex, AnaBeta Elite, Creatine, Tr1umph
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): not the best but trying to do good - no allergies
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): nursing a Left shoulder impingement

Since then, my CURRENT STATS are:

Height: 5' 4" (still... Lol!)
Weight: 180#
Body Fat %: still not 100% sure
Years of training: pro - 0; off / on: 20; "regular" as of "lately" - 5 - 6 days / wk for last 2 1/2 years
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): Ran MK2866 / S4 / GW501516 for 4 weeks (I know it wasn't a full cycle) at recommended doses each day. Also am currently on Test replacement therapy (pellets) with Anastrazole and Clomid assist every other day.
PCT for each cycle: n/a
Goals: still want to lose the belly fat (not tremendous, but enough that I want it gone) and continue to increase size / strength
Supplements (if any): currently using Kaged pre-workout, In-Kaged intra-workout, NanoX9 Nitric Oxide booster, AlphaTest Test booster and Lipo6 Black weight loss support
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): being a lot more careful on how much and what I eat and tracking calories - no allergies
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): L shoulder impingement still bothersome, but not as bad as before, and am 4 weeks post R carpal tunnel release surgery

From the cycle that I did do for the 4 weeks, I could definitely tell a difference. I only dropped about 8 pounds, but I can obviously tell I lost a good bit of belly fat. Strength was definitely up, but couldn't push myself due to the L shoulder. Cardio was much better. I am, without a doubt, a believer!!!

My questions now are:

1) Since I am still in essence wanting to re-comp, and I want to run the triple-stack protocol (an 8 week cycle), regarding MK 2866, since it is recommended for only 4 weeks (for no suppression), would I be alright running the regular dose every other day? Or, should I run it daily, and incorporate it into the first 4 weeks, or the second 4 weeks?

2) What would be your thoughts on incorporating LGD 4033 AND MK 677 into the regiment? Is that too much, or would that "kick up" the effects / outcome that I'm looking for even more?

3) Without stepping on toes or anything, I know there are two primary sources for SARMS that are spoken of - SARMSX.com and SARMS1.com. Have you had any feedback from forum members of one versus the other?

sarms1 is literally the worst fucking company on the planet and i have covered that for YEARS... i left there nearly 3 years ago now bro.. i have no clue where you are coming up with them but thats the worst decision you could make... 4-8 weeks of a stack makes no sense either?? if you are on trt whats the issue, i dont get it???

im really lost on where you are coming up with any of this dude... mk every other day??? bro, i need you to explain just where you are getting info and how you are coming up with this mess? the only thing that makes sense is the compounds you picked but the way you are running them is the strangest shit ive seen..

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a minimum of 6 months continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

sarms dont even peak until week 8... so here's an example.. kevin durant is at the prime and peak of his career... so if he retired right now, thats like stopping the cycle at 8 weeks... does that make any sense to you to do that?

You want to run a full 12 week cycle. 8 weeks is too short. Stay away from sarms1 bro. The quality is shit, and Dylan and I know that better than anyone because we was with them when it went to shit. That's why we left. Your sarms need dosed DAILY. Go with sarmsx, which is the best quality you'll find, guaranteed

First, I'm sorry if I offended you and that I am not current in my knowledge. That is why I come here - to ask, to get knowledge, to learn, to become informed. Not to feel like I'm being ridiculed for asking.

As for SARMS1, I didn't realize that you left there over 3 years ago. The info actually comes from you, and some of your videos, specifically referencing them in some of the embedded videos that are on the ISARMS.com website and / or your youtube videos. Again, I apologize, but your videos are really the only ones that I watch. I will try harder to find more current and up-to-date information.

I ordered from SARMSX last time and had absolutely no issues with it. I loved it. I was just asking due to prior references made about SARMS1 and the cost variability. I got ya.... DON'T USE SARMS1!!!

TRT due to low-T levels (diagnosed). What do you mean, "what's the issue?"

If the compounds that I'm picking do make sense but the way I was thinking of running them is the strangest you've seen, then that is again why I come here - to ask for guidance.

I still want to do the S4 and GW as I did before, however, I was inquiring as to guidance about incorporating the LGD and MK 677 with them. Good? Bad? How? When?

Regarding MK 2866 "every other day", that was just my confusion after running it in conjunction with the S4 and GW last time, and a question I had since it is not recommended to run greater than 4 weeks. I didn't know if "every other day" could be utilized in conjunction with a longer cycle and still get the best results from it. Then I re-watched your video and realized, if I'm correct that is, that MK 2866 would be used for PCT and not with / throughout the cycle? Is that correct?

Regarding MK677 duration, confusion comes from "can be" and "should be".

So, if SARMS don't even peak until week 8, is the "triple-stack protocol", which is 2 bottles of S4, 2 bottles of GW and 1 bottle of MK 2866, taken at the recommended doses (enough for 8 weeks), just enough to get you to where you would start to see results and is not sufficient for a 8 week cycle as one would infer? Do you need to go for a 12 week cycle and buy more??? Or, do you cycle "off" and then back "on", re-starting the whole thing 4 weeks later after a PCT?

I'm sorry for sounding so stupid and ignorant, but again, that is why I'm here on the forum... to ask and learn.

You want to run a full 12 week cycle. 8 weeks is too short. Stay away from sarms1 bro. The quality is shit, and Dylan and I know that better than anyone because we was with them when it went to shit. That's why we left. Your sarms need dosed DAILY. Go with sarmsx, which is the best quality you'll find, guaranteed

Hey Rick,

Sorry, was writing and didn't realize you had posted too.

As I said, I didn't know that y'all had left. They are still referenced, so I just wanted to ask. I used SARMSX last time. I'll use them again.

I don't know all the intricacies and nuances of the SARMS world. That's why I said I come here to the forum - to ask and learn.

Thanks

Hey Rick,

Sorry, was writing and didn't realize you had posted too.

As I said, I didn't know that y'all had left. They are still referenced, so I just wanted to ask. I used SARMSX last time. I'll use them again.

I don't know all the intricacies and nuances of the SARMS world. That's why I said I come here to the forum - to ask and learn.

Thanks
No problem at all brother. I understand you're just trying to get the right info

the triple stack protocol comes with bottles needed for 12 weeks... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148

you run the 12 week cycle, 4 weeks of mini pct and then you take 3-4 weeks off before your next cycle with the exception of 677, which is ran continuously REGARDLESS of the scenario... IN YOUR CASE, being on trt, you dont need a mini pct... so when your cycle is done, you only need 3-4 weeks off and can run another but like i said, you stay on 677 the entire time... Im repeating myself to make sure im clear... Yes, of course you can add lgd and mk677... so here is the full layout for the cycle you want, or at least, what i think you want but its hard to be sure... i THINK you want the triple stack protocol PLUS lgd and mk677... if not then let me know but this is the layout...

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Dylan / Rick,

Thank you both for the understanding and help. I truly appreciate it. It really is a matter of getting the right info. Please, either of you, if there is somewhere that has "new", updated and current info, let me know where so I can start following it and keep up-to-date with things.

Dylan - I truly thank you for the info. I promise I wasn't trying to be rude; I just didn't understand and had picked up "bad" info. As for the info you gave me, you are exactly right - I want the triple-stack PLUS the LGD and 677. I was just wanting to know if you thought it would be a good incorporation or if it might be too much.

I also completely understand about 677 being run continuously and that due to my trt, I don't need a PCT, but to wait 3 - 4 weeks and I can start again.

Even though I didn't do a complete cycle last time, I DID notice results, so I can only imagine what a full cycle will do!

Again, thank you both for everything.

yes, absolutely thats a great stack... i love that stack and YES, you ran it all wrong and still got results so just imagine how it will be now.. i think you were just kind of too wordy bro... try to condense things and not make it harder to understand that it actually is... just for future reference so its EASIER to help you.. details are IMPERATIVE but then there's a point where its too much... you are all good now... everything should run smoothly!

Follow the protocol Dylan laid out and you'll be set bro. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

AWESOME!!!

Thanks!
anytime brother, im happy to help... MAKE SURE you let me know when you have questions... i dont want you to make any more mistakes... you put a great deal of time, money and effort into this and i want it to go BETTER than smooth

Top Bottom