napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting new cycle of test and winny only

0to100

Banned
What’s up guys after being off almost 3 months i will start a Winstrol and Test cycle only. I will be doing Winstrol 50mg daily 10mg tabs spread through the day. My question is if am
Looking to stay lean but adding some size at the same time what is the recommended dose of test i should use? Also my contact only had test cyp 200mg. Will 600 mg weekly be ok or too much since is 200mg per ML.

5’8 187 pounds , 12%bf. so 350 winny and 500test good?

yes that is fine. im on 350mg winny now. Run liver protection for sure. If you dont want to do the math for the test cyp than i would start with 400mg and go from there. Minimal bloat with an AI and the winny. i wouldnt start the winny until the test is in your system after 4 weeks. Personally i would start taking the test for 4 weeks, then start the winny and run that for up to 6 weeks, drop the winny and finish the cycle with test for an additional 8 weeks.

I would run Test Prop with Winny if you're looking to stay lean and dry. 100mg eod.

I would run Test Prop with Winny if you're looking to stay lean and dry. 100mg eod.

good point. prop typically holds less water. IT shouldnt be too bad if diet is decent with the winny and proper AI dosing. And unless your not wanting to pin eod. but prop would work better generally speaking for this cycle.

The Ester of test you choose has nothing to do with your results. Unless you're on pro level, you'll never notice a difference. Your diet and your training will dictate all of that. Depending on your experience, 400mg test a week would be a good place to start

Guys one more question, if i rum 500mg what would you guys recommend as dosage of arimidex .5eod or 1mg eod?

I would personally start with .5 but everyone is different when it comes to estrogen conversion. If yoir less prone then .5 should be fine.

everyone is different on their response to compounds so start with .5 and do bloodwork... for me, that would not be enough at all but i would also not run test that high... everyone is different though man...

Top Bottom