napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting first sarm cycle

Yep I am looking forward too the next few weeks.
I am hoping to actually do some lower body through the end. I have not been able to do any this whole cycle. I think I am healed enough to start.
I believe my gains would be larger if I could have worked those big muscle groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you already know that bro but you have to just do your best with what your able

End of week 10

Starting stats
183 lbs
93 lbs smm
10 % bf

Today
194 lbs
99 lbs smm
10% bf

Using same machine at gym every week for readings. Not sure it is always 100% accurate. I see a little bit of fluctuation from week to week. But hey, it makes me feel like I am making progress!!!

Last edited:
you definitely are making progress... 9 lbs in 10 weeks and your body fat is still the same.. .id say thats some extremely strong results bro

Thanks.
The machine at the gym is called “inbody”. Again, i am not sure how accurate it is. I figure by using the same one every week should give me a good average. I do feel good that the numbers are up.
Also. I Have rounded the numbers but that only makes minute changes. Thanks for all the support.

wow

Hey, I am soon going on a similar cycle, so just out of curiosity, where did you get your sarms?

And extremely nice resuslts bro! Makes me even more exited for mine!

Last two weeks and I am excited too say the least.
I plan to take off my four weeks and stay on TRT.
Already got my second cycle planned. Then at the end of that I am signed up for a mud run april13th.
Gives me a goal.
Been hitting so hard I have got to find a chiropractor. My shoulders are killing me and my range of motion is low. I think it’s called impingement.

Last edited:
1-16 gw 20mg once daily
1-12 LGD 10 mg once daily
1-12 RAD 20 mg once daily
1-12 MK2866 25 mg once daily

I am on TRT so I believe this is correct

After this 12 weeks I am staying on gw for the 4 weeks off cycle. Total of 16 weeks on GW.
Then I am starting my second cycle and it has 16 weeks of GW.
Is it ok to stay on GW that long?
That would be 32 weeks on GW.

as long as you have 4 weeks off, which you clearly need to after you finish your current cycle then of course its fine

I think I under stand you. Sorry if I am dense. But I don’t want to leave any doubt in my mind.
I need 4 weeks off of GW before starting GW again?
Or I need 4 weeks of of the lgd,and s4 before I start next cycle. Meaning I am running GW 32 weeks straight?

Again sorry for multiple questions. I figure I just want to ask and be safe on my body. Thanks for all your support.

I think I under stand you. Sorry if I am dense. But I don’t want to leave any doubt in my mind.
I need 4 weeks off of GW before starting GW again?
Or I need 4 weeks of of the lgd,and s4 before I start next cycle. Meaning I am running GW 32 weeks straight?

Again sorry for multiple questions. I figure I just want to ask and be safe on my body. Thanks for all your support.

I guess i dont understand what u dont get? You need 4 weeks off any sarms cycle after its over. U dont just run cycle after cycle without a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought some do not consider GW a sarm?
That is why I was asking if it required a 4 week off period before starting a second 16 weeks.
The rest of the sarms in the cycle are being run 12 weeks.
That is all I did not understand.
Thanks for the help

I thought some do not consider GW a sarm?
That is why I was asking if it required a 4 week off period before starting a second 16 weeks.
The rest of the sarms in the cycle are being run 12 weeks.
That is all I did not understand.
Thanks for the help

It still needs a break. U dont just stay on it and never come off and i cant-think of anyone who indicated u could

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Got it
Finishing my 12 week of GW, LG and S4. Then 4 weeks of GW while staying on TRT. (No pct)
Wait another 4 weeks of nothing then start second cycle.

Got it
Finishing my 12 week of GW, LG and S4. Then 4 weeks of GW while staying on TRT. (No pct)
Wait another 4 weeks of nothing then start second cycle.

Just run the cycle 12 weeks, take four off and start again... theres no need to run gw the extra four

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom