napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting first sarm cycle

Excellent.
That makes a lot more since and fits my schedule even better.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished my cycle. Ended up 193 lbs ,10.6 %bf ,with 98 lbs muscle.
Start 184lbs ,10.4 %bf ,92lbs muscle
That’s roughly 5-6 lbs of muscle gain
Now just waiting my 4 weeks and starting the next cycle. Gonna try a different sarm cycle and see if I like it better. Can’t wait for my sight to go back to normal. S4 is not made for me.ha ha. I gave it a solid try. Gonna stay on my TRT getting blood work done at end of 4 weeks off.

Last edited:
excellent work brother! the s4 will wear off in just a few days so you are good there.. really great work! thanks for keeping a great log

Thanks for all the support.
Also to summarize a bit. For those wondering what to expect. My result wher good but could have been better. Meaning I could have gotten more if I had done more. The last week I kinda felt flat. My diet was good but the last 3 weeks it got a little dirty with the holidays. Due to an injury last last year I did not do hardly any leg work. My ankle is better so next cycle will be full body. I also did not do much ab work and no squats, or dead lifts.!no big three. So all in all, I got out what I put in. Don’t get me wrong I worked my butt off 4-5 days a week an hour and half too two each day. Not enough cardio, but did what I could.
Just wanted every one to know. It’s a slow grind to gains! Over all I am pleased. I look forward. To better days!!!
Again thanks for all the support.

Top Bottom