napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started my tren enathate and test enathate cycle

I’d definitely run some AI in pct as well. Clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20 has been my go to suggested pct. I haven’t been a fan of adding sarms into the pct per several close friends bloodworks. Some like it, I don’t.

Appreciate the input Saiyan. I like the Clomid at 50/50/25/25 and nolva at 40/40/20/20.

I’d definitely run some AI in pct as well. Clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20 has been my go to suggested pct. I haven’t been a fan of adding sarms into the pct per several close friends bloodworks. Some like it, I don’t.
Thanks ill run aromasin thru my pct and im not goingn to run any sarms

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Am on a stack 500 blend right now if Test e 125mg, Test phynilpropionate 125mg, masterone 125mg and tren e125mg let’s see how it goes looks very descent

Anyone have any insight on shoulder injections all i have are 25 gauge needles with 1 inch length to inject i could have swore ive used 25 gauge needle with 5/8 in length before but i cant remember if 1 inch length is too long for shoulder injections

Did my 3rd shot today in right shoulder haven't noticed to much yet seeing how its to early. I have been taking flonase to see if it can get rid of breathing issues so ill keep updated if it works when this cycle really kicks in also took my caber at .25 mgs

Do you guys experience tren cough from tren e as bad as tren ace?

I had tren cough once on my tren e cycle, it was my last pin in the dealt. I had it many times on my first Tren Ace cycle. It’s brutal for me, I cannot breathe, I start sweating like crazy, chest is tight. It’s not the most fun thing...

I've learned to pin REALLY SLOW with Tren. I still get the cough but it's not near as bad as when I was in a rush. Be conscious of it and take your time.

I've learned to pin REALLY SLOW with Tren. I still get the cough but it's not near as bad as when I was in a rush. Be conscious of it and take your time.
I'll never understand why anybody gets in a rush with any injections. You should ALWAYS go slow and take your time. It helps PIP, reduces chance of abcess or infection, etc.

For me it's a no brainer

Top Bottom