bannednutritionnapsgear

Started my tren enathate and test enathate cycle

Saiyan

I'll never understand why anybody gets in a rush with any injections. You should ALWAYS go slow and take your time. It helps PIP, reduces chance of abcess or infection, etc.

For me it's a no brainer

Yea no clue. A friend of mine pounds it in with an 18 to get it over with.

aaron.mcglocklin

Aaron, how many shots inn are you ? Have you started to notice any type of change or sides?
Ill be honest from first shot i noticed a little breathing issue not sure why but maybe it was in my head but ive taken nasacourt and i dont feel out of breath now also sometimes i use dmaa preworkout like mesomorph which causes breathing issues during my workout due it to raising my blood pressue but i just worked out yesterday doing legs and i have had no issues even while taking my mesomorph. Im on my 3rd shot right now my 4rth shot is Tommorrow

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

0to100

Banned
Awesome! Am running the same except with masterone at 375mg Test at 500 and tren e at 375. Doing my second pin tomorrow, so far so good, don’t know if is mental but i felt a bit moody the day after the shot. I will be following up with you si ve we started almost at the same time

aaron.mcglocklin

Awesome! Am running the same except with masterone at 375mg Test at 500 and tren e at 375. Doing my second pin tomorrow, so far so good, don’t know if is mental but i felt a bit moody the day after the shot. I will be following up with you si ve we started almost at the same time
Ah ok pal lets get these gains

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

0to100

Banned
Quick question saiyan, when running tren e is it better eod at a lower dose which will equal to 375? Or keep it at E3D equaling the same MG’s, i see a lot of different comments about tren e eod or E3D

Saiyan

Quick question saiyan, when running tren e is it better eod at a lower dose which will equal to 375? Or keep it at E3D equaling the same MG’s, i see a lot of different comments about tren e eod or E3D

Tren e I would just pin twice a week. Monday and Thursday would be my schedule. Same with the test.

0to100

Banned
Bro i hate ass shots can’t even sit for 3 days, rather delts since you constantly move your arms and shoulders pain goes away quickly . Starting to get any sides yet? I did my second shot all i feel is a bit cold hearted like i don’t care about shit ... weird.