napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started my tren enathate and test enathate cycle

I'll never understand why anybody gets in a rush with any injections. You should ALWAYS go slow and take your time. It helps PIP, reduces chance of abcess or infection, etc.

For me it's a no brainer

Yea no clue. A friend of mine pounds it in with an 18 to get it over with.

Aaron, how many shots inn are you ? Have you started to notice any type of change or sides?
Ill be honest from first shot i noticed a little breathing issue not sure why but maybe it was in my head but ive taken nasacourt and i dont feel out of breath now also sometimes i use dmaa preworkout like mesomorph which causes breathing issues during my workout due it to raising my blood pressue but i just worked out yesterday doing legs and i have had no issues even while taking my mesomorph. Im on my 3rd shot right now my 4rth shot is Tommorrow

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Awesome! Am running the same except with masterone at 375mg Test at 500 and tren e at 375. Doing my second pin tomorrow, so far so good, don’t know if is mental but i felt a bit moody the day after the shot. I will be following up with you si ve we started almost at the same time

Awesome! Am running the same except with masterone at 375mg Test at 500 and tren e at 375. Doing my second pin tomorrow, so far so good, don’t know if is mental but i felt a bit moody the day after the shot. I will be following up with you si ve we started almost at the same time
Ah ok pal lets get these gains

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quick question saiyan, when running tren e is it better eod at a lower dose which will equal to 375? Or keep it at E3D equaling the same MG’s, i see a lot of different comments about tren e eod or E3D

Quick question saiyan, when running tren e is it better eod at a lower dose which will equal to 375? Or keep it at E3D equaling the same MG’s, i see a lot of different comments about tren e eod or E3D

Tren e I would just pin twice a week. Monday and Thursday would be my schedule. Same with the test.

Bro i hate ass shots can’t even sit for 3 days, rather delts since you constantly move your arms and shoulders pain goes away quickly . Starting to get any sides yet? I did my second shot all i feel is a bit cold hearted like i don’t care about shit ... weird.

Top Bottom