napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

StarkLabs

stets said:
PHURIOUS said:
Damn i go away for half a day and this thread has a whole new direction. You guys have been busy lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Just to be clear, I'm not pushing his gear. I was just writing a small review as I felt on the first day of his var and yes of course it's hard to tell on the first day but I'm no way scamming anyone here. Phurious knows I ask him questions about gear here and there and I purchased his test which I'm very happy about since it is my first cycle. Sorry for bringing this lab here. I'm in no way trying to scam

Bro, your giving a review when its only your first or second cycle (according to starks labs statements) how do you even know what u got was anavar ?? just because u "felt" good in 1 day ? cmon bro, weve been at this for years. To build a rep will take time, nobodys going to just accept this especially in this fashion. And consider this, what if what you were taking was something else and somebody took your review to heart, was to order some shit and had an adverse affect ? How would you feel about that knowing you could actually hurt somebody or worse ?? No bueno..

stets said:
Achilles87 said:
stets said:
PHURIOUS said:
Damn i go away for half a day and this thread has a whole new direction. You guys have been busy lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Just to be clear, I'm not pushing his gear. I was just writing a small review as I felt on the first day of his var and yes of course it's hard to tell on the first day but I'm no way scamming anyone here. Phurious knows I ask him questions about gear here and there and I purchased his test which I'm very happy about since it is my first cycle. Sorry for bringing this lab here. I'm in no way trying to scam

A review is fine, but when you say he told you to make a review here and he said you could be his rep it puts you just as much a source as him.

The way he talks just counts him out in my book, he don't care if he gets customers here but he sent you here to give a review and he told you he wanted to be a source here. That either makes him a liar or you, and he is very disrespectful to call me a scumbag and saying I talk to much for asking very simple questions.

Any who best of luck on your fist cycle man, I hope you achieve your goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright understood. I just don't want any trouble with anyone here because I have learned a lot here and plan to stay and learn more. I'm fairly new to all of this so I don't know the lines between what is wrong to post and what is right. Sorry about all this.

Just remember bro the reason why we here at AR forums are so vigilante is to protect all AR members health and well being, including yourself.. that is whats most important at all times.. so just be cautious friend,

i really appreciate how caring, cautious and thorough so many of you are... THIS is what is wanted here.. the same vision on protection etc... protect your family at all times and that's what is being show here...

what i can say is that every new source, no matter what their business entails, should NEVER have an issue answering any questions or being put under fire at first... if you have nothing to hide, then this should be quite easy... here's an example... on evo, when you argue, bring up a point, disagree, its just deleted and so are you... Why? the answer is simple... they have no answer, they have to hide and run etc. because they have no counter measures to follow up with... if you have the science, the facts and the results, then you should have no issue... nothing is deleted here because noone has to hide... the only things removed are when someone asks, if its spam or just hatred and trolling but otherwise, it stays at all times, not edited nor removed... same goes for answering questions... if you have nothing to hide, then although at times you may not understand why all the questions or hard time, once they are answered and shown to be as you say, then they stop and you earn trust and reputation... its very simple... there's no such thing in ANY type of business where questions are not asked... its all part of this and if you can't answer or take it all personal, you should not be running a business... if you just answer and move forward with everything, then its all in your favor...

DylanGemelli said:
i really appreciate how caring, cautious and thorough so many of you are... THIS is what is wanted here.. the same vision on protection etc... protect your family at all times and that's what is being show here...

what i can say is that every new source, no matter what their business entails, should NEVER have an issue answering any questions or being put under fire at first... if you have nothing to hide, then this should be quite easy... here's an example... on evo, when you argue, bring up a point, disagree, its just deleted and so are you... Why? the answer is simple... they have no answer, they have to hide and run etc. because they have no counter measures to follow up with... if you have the science, the facts and the results, then you should have no issue... nothing is deleted here because noone has to hide... the only things removed are when someone asks, if its spam or just hatred and trolling but otherwise, it stays at all times, not edited nor removed... same goes for answering questions... if you have nothing to hide, then although at times you may not understand why all the questions or hard time, once they are answered and shown to be as you say, then they stop and you earn trust and reputation... its very simple... there's no such thing in ANY type of business where questions are not asked... its all part of this and if you can't answer or take it all personal, you should not be running a business... if you just answer and move forward with everything, then its all in your favor...

Very well put brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom