napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

StarkLabs

While forums can be a breeding ground for gossip and heresay, they serve a VERY IMPORTANT role in protecting the community. If your reputation is strong the customers you want buying from you will buy from you because those customers are smart enough to do the proper research to distinguish between gossip and facts. These forums aren't here to provide labs a way to sell but they exist for the community to share information and keep each other safe from a health standpoint and from a scamming stand point. No one on this thread has been out of line in their questioning. I find it funny that you say you have no interest in gaining new customers, however the op said that you were very interested in becoming a sponsor here and you have tried emailing the admin team here in regards to it. This also does smell very funny that all this came about at the exact same time this came about on meso. It is Achillies duty to the members of this board to inform us of things like this when it seems funny, whether or not there is any malintent from you or the op. The SOLE PURPOSE of this forum is to keep all members here safe from ALL harm. We treat everyone here as family, including you if you choose to stay around. However, know one thing, scammers will not be tolerated in the slightest and IF that is your intent, we will find out. Other than that welcome to the forum and have a great day.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

RickRock said:
As always, thanks for looking out for all of the members here, Achilles.

I can't state how much I truly appreciate it

No problem man, with all this cracking down on ugls you can't be careful enough. I would hate to see someone busted because of some random lab popping up.

I won't go into a lot of detail but everyone please be careful who you talk to on other forums because i know for a fact they are setting people up and doing controlled deliveries. I myself think it will blow over and thought it was bs at first but I promise they are cracking down right now.

With that being said maybe stark labs will understand why I question and don't just send them all kinds of money lol. What lab in this world has ever been welcomed and not questioned? We as customers have every right to ask questions and they should be answered not danced around by acting like they know better than us, for you to tell me I talk to much just shows you don't like my questions.

I have been around forums long enough and have enough respect on them to know what's going on where, I do that to keep people from getting screwed if that makes me a scumbag in your eyes @stark labs I'll be a scumbag any day lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad I found this board, as a newb, I appreciate the more experienced and wiser members looking out for us. there are more then a few members I wouldn't hesitate to PM to ask does this sound right. Thanks guys for watching out for us.

Damn i go away for half a day and this thread has a whole new direction. You guys have been busy lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Damn i go away for half a day and this thread has a whole new direction. You guys have been busy lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Just to be clear, I'm not pushing his gear. I was just writing a small review as I felt on the first day of his var and yes of course it's hard to tell on the first day but I'm no way scamming anyone here. Phurious knows I ask him questions about gear here and there and I purchased his test which I'm very happy about since it is my first cycle. Sorry for bringing this lab here. I'm in no way trying to scam

stets said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Just to be clear, I'm not pushing his gear. I was just writing a small review as I felt on the first day of his var and yes of course it's hard to tell on the first day but I'm no way scamming anyone here. Phurious knows I ask him questions about gear here and there and I purchased his test which I'm very happy about since it is my first cycle. Sorry for bringing this lab here. I'm in no way trying to scam

A review is fine, but when you say he told you to make a review here and he said you could be his rep it puts you just as much a source as him.

The way he talks just counts him out in my book, he don't care if he gets customers here but he sent you here to give a review and he told you he wanted to be a source here. That either makes him a liar or you, and he is very disrespectful to call me a scumbag and saying I talk to much for asking very simple questions.

Any who best of luck on your fist cycle man, I hope you achieve your goals.

I really cant comment. Cause i know very little about stark labs.

Thanks achilles though for always keeping a heads up

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Achilles87 said:
stets said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

A review is fine, but when you say he told you to make a review here and he said you could be his rep it puts you just as much a source as him.

The way he talks just counts him out in my book, he don't care if he gets customers here but he sent you here to give a review and he told you he wanted to be a source here. That either makes him a liar or you, and he is very disrespectful to call me a scumbag and saying I talk to much for asking very simple questions.

Alright understood. I just don't want any trouble with anyone here because I have learned a lot here and plan to stay and learn more. I'm fairly new to all of this so I don't know the lines between what is wrong to post and what is right. Sorry about all this.

PHURIOUS said:
I really cant comment. Cause i know very little about stark labs.

Thanks achilles though for always keeping a heads up

PHURIOUS PHARMA

No problem man, you and I have talked about a few things that have been going on. That's one reason I have been keeping up with some of these sources, don't want to see anyone getting locked up because of some idiot rolling on people.

Then when the guy started bad mouthing me because I asked questions just shows the source don't like questions. I for one will question a source that has not showed us jack crap but a few words about brewing lol.

stets said:
Achilles87 said:
stets said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Alright understood. I just don't want any trouble with anyone here because I have learned a lot here and plan to stay and learn more. I'm fairly new to all of this so I don't know the lines between what is wrong to post and what is right. Sorry about all this.

No worries man, just trying to lookout for the forum and its safety. Just always remember if you are a rep for someone that puts you in the line of fire. If their product goes south so does you and your reputation on forums, no source will be perfect 24/7 and if stark labs thinks they are or will be they are dead wrong. All ugls have problems come up so for him to show up and post he's not going to answer any questions about being a scammer and calling people names just shows me he's a waste of time.

ibleedoranbla said:
PHURIOUS said:
Absolutly.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Did you get my recent email, phurious.

Ya i got it 17 times. Lol. You need to check ur settings.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: StarkLabs

PHURIOUS said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
Absolutly.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Did you get my recent email, phurious.

Ya i got it 17 times. Lol. You need to check ur settings.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
That's really weird and I don't know why. I did check the settings and I didn't see anything wrong.

StarkLabs said:
Good day,

I'm the owner of StarkLabs and I feel that I have to step in to clear a few things up.

I asked Stetson if he could drop me a product review because he's been all excited telling me about his anavar results. That's it. Stetson is my customer and I am as loyal to them as they are to me. This is only his second cycle and his first ever review from what I know - reacting in this way will drive away an enthusiastic member of the forum - he has really been telling me good things about adrenaline rush. He might have been way too forward about potentally being a rep - he's not. But he certainly doesn't deserve the level of vitriol that has been levelled at him, neither he nor I are interested in getting sales.

Yes, you heard me right. I'm almost at capacity and it's not like I can put out an advertisement in the newspapers to hire lab workers.

Achilles, you're very aggressive. A calm and measured approach where we listen more and speak less would set one on the path to wisdom and understanding. I highly recommend such an approach to a good and fulfilling life.

Let me address some of the issues raised:

1. Stark Labs is a cool name, no doubt about it. The original Stark Labs existed more than 10 years ago and at this moment I know of at least 3 Stark Labs around including mine. Is that a problem? In terms of brand identity, sure it is. Due to the difficulty in differentiating the reviews of one Stark Labs from another, negative reviews could spillover and affect another lab. All of us are unaffiliated by the way. Is it however wrongful or is it imitation to adopt the name of an old and defunct lab from 10 years back and is it imitation? Absolutely not from a legal and moral standpoint. The First Amendment guarantees the right to freedom of speech including the right to call one's business whatever one desires to. There are no trademarks or registered businesses in play here - all our businesses are illegitimate. Furthermore, I am not stepping on anyone's toes here, I'm not imitating anyone's business/products. My labels are different, my entire product line up is different, my marketing channels are different. There is absolutely nothing I have in common with the other Stark Labs of the past or that which exist currently.

2. I do not advertise nor do I have an active presence on forums at all. My long term objective is to solidify my brand's reputation for producing products which are absolutely precise. That being said, I cannot ignore forums because they are a fertile breeding ground for gossip/hearsay. I have not actually asked any customers to drop me a product review on forums because I cannot deal with a large increase in sales and many of my customers are not active on forums anyway. My growth has to be slow and long-term in order to maintain product/service quality as well as my sanity. That being said, the majority of source-check threads regarding my lab are absolutely dominated by overly suspicious and loud individuals like what anyone who has read the above can attest to. Frankly, if you can link the timing of two reviews together and question its legitimacy simply because of that - that's not logic, that's paranoia. Your style of argument is not sound, it's just plain bullying. However, that seems to be the de facto reality as to how forums go and wishing otherwise would just be too idealistic; I don't wish to change how the community on online forums function. Till date, I have not found a community of intelligent, patient and dedicated individuals that can discuss AAS usage and life in general in a way that is fulfilling for all. Having a Muscle-gurus / eRoids page might be much for suitable for my lab. I am sorry for going off topic and ranting a little, I hope that that is okay (because this is a forum after all!)

3. If you do indeed look up all that has been said on forums about StarkLabs, despite the general negativity, there are nothing but good reviews. I have put in an incredible amount of work to deliver an extraordinary quality of customer service and product quality, I take care of everyone who has entrusted me with their money. You will not find nor will there ever be a single negative review of my lab or its products. That being said, I had two customers post cycle logs on meso-rx as an experiment in march/april this year:

https://thinksteroids.com/community/thr ... 134364596/
https://thinksteroids.com/community/thr ... 134364170/

I could do better with my sizeable and dedicated customer base though.

4. Customers can't really afford to take risks whether financially or in terms of health. That's why reputation and word of mouth is so important. It's really hard for the uninitiated to actually filter through tons of forum posts to actually separate fact from fiction. What I chose to do was to undergo independent lab testing - chem break and mass spec by Wuxi PharmTech. The lab testing was extremely comprehensive and just concluded last month; every single product from my lab was tested multiple times - no less than about 20 different compounds. I can foresee naysayers telling me that I could have doctored these results with photoshop. Therefore don't ask me; ask the man himself - you can reach him through instagram @roid_review.

Results are +/- 0.3-1% from stated dose. For reference, human grade compounds from real pharmaceutical companies product products with a +/- 5% range of dosage. I absolutely believe in precision as a sign of quality. Any child can produce an overdosed product to rave reviews about the product being strong. Steroids aren't alcoholic spirits, they're not supposed to be strong, they're supposed to be described in a way that's scientific and accurate. If you can produce 300mg/ml test enanthate to within a +/- 1% range consistently, you know what you're doing and likely to have a high level of experience as well as expertise. There is so much fear about getting an underdosed product that overdosing is almost unanimously considered a good thing - but people don't recognize that an accurately dosed product is better. Imagine if your protein powder was variably over/under-dosed - how would you meet your macros and therefore your long-term physique goals? Similarly, you cannot predict and see consistent results on your AAS cycles without taking an accurately dosed product.

I want to add on one more thing - people usually celebrate high testosterone in their bloodwork as a sign of a legitimate product. No doubt they're getting in a lot of testosterone but it doesn't speak of the quality of it nor of the other compounds they're taking. In short, it is a test with very limited parameters. You could be creative and point to heightened bilirubin as a sign of liver toxicity from oral or tren usage but that still doesn't connect cause and effect. Labmax is increasingly popular because it is an affordable alternative to real lab testing but it doesn't test for concentration.

I do think that it is a possibility that most of what I've said above will be ignored and nit-picked to be something a scammer would say. I have absolutely no interest in replying to such. There is a lot of knowledge I could share about the chemistry/science/business of AAS manufacturing if we can have a mutually respectful discussion.

I hope that I am not disappointed!

P.S. Dylan/Stetson, please remove my contact info from the initial post.

^^^ Thanks, but no thanks and i will pass...

Top Bottom