napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

StarkLabs

Achilles87 said:
On new guy posted up that it was good, and the the thread was just started today so if your not on meso how would you know what's being said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what's being said. I thought you Googled him because there's a thread about him that's pops up from meso. I didn't know someone posted about him today

No I know of the private stark labs, not this ig scammer going around. I just know you posted this the same time as someone on meso, kinda random. I'm on meso as well I didn't need to google it.

i can say this right from jump street... if there's questions on scamming etc. then its going to be extremely difficult to be allowed here... that needs to cleared up...

i take little to no validity of anything with meso though knowing how the members are there as they think you may be a scammer just for saying "hi" but i when a trusted member like achilles brings things into question then i for one am going to listen to him...

this would need to be cleared up first

I don't like the meso feel either how everyone is a scammer, it's just the fact there's post almost the same in the same time frame about this lab that is being faked and scamming people on ig. To me that is fishy and it's the main reason I look on other forums, it's just random to me.

No problem. I understand but I feel like he isn't the scammer and he has legit stuff. Just wanted to share with you guys that's all

But you coming here as a "rep" then that makes you responsible for who gets scammed or who don't, also dropping emails is the number one thing people do when they are trying to scam. Iv seen it done a million times and it will happen again, you can post your opinion on gear all you want but when it's about someone scamming people and when your the rep I will dig into it. You know people are getting arrested for this, and they are cracking down on it. I'm rambling but i would have to see a lot more info on this so called stark labs to believe it's legit. If you want to tell us how the gear is that's fine but when you are trying to push it then you need to throw up some proof it's not a scam

Achilles87 said:
I don't like the meso feel either how everyone is a scammer, it's just the fact there's post almost the same in the same time frame about this lab that is being faked and scamming people on ig. To me that is fishy and it's the main reason I look on other forums, it's just random to me.

no absolutely bro... its cause to pause and when you bring it to my attention then im listening and something does not add up but im fair as well if there's two sides but ultimately it definitely has question and i truly appreciate you bringing this to everyone's attention....

its no coincidence that i had so many pm's saying to watch stark labs as soon as this was posted... that type of thing is not wanted whatsoever here and will not be...

DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

no absolutely bro... its cause to pause and when you bring it to my attention then im listening and something does not add up but im fair as well if there's two sides but ultimately it definitely has question and i truly appreciate you bringing this to everyone's attention

Anything to help the forum man, i know you know where I'm coming from brother. Just don't want to see anyone get scammed.

You need to pull your shit together if your repping a lab. Is this a joke? You ran some vat and you "feel good" so you drop.an email for us to order from? Come on bro. Think about that.
I know of Stark and this is not how I think he would want to be represented.

You have to understand, given the times we are in, people are not so trusting. You know most to tofhe time you bring solid information to the table. This is just not acceptable for what your trying to do.

In my experience, legit private labs don't have people crusing the board dropping emails.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You know what they say, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and quaks like a duck then it's a duck and this whole thing is quaking. They're plenty of 110% legit sources here and even more private legit sources that trusted members on here know and can share with valued members to even waste time on this.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Good day,

I'm the owner of StarkLabs and I feel that I have to step in to clear a few things up.

I asked Stetson if he could drop me a product review because he's been all excited telling me about his anavar results. That's it. Stetson is my customer and I am as loyal to them as they are to me. This is only his second cycle and his first ever review from what I know - reacting in this way will drive away an enthusiastic member of the forum - he has really been telling me good things about adrenaline rush. He might have been way too forward about potentally being a rep - he's not. But he certainly doesn't deserve the level of vitriol that has been levelled at him, neither he nor I are interested in getting sales.

Yes, you heard me right. I'm almost at capacity and it's not like I can put out an advertisement in the newspapers to hire lab workers.

Achilles, you're very aggressive. A calm and measured approach where we listen more and speak less would set one on the path to wisdom and understanding. I highly recommend such an approach to a good and fulfilling life.

Let me address some of the issues raised:

1. Stark Labs is a cool name, no doubt about it. The original Stark Labs existed more than 10 years ago and at this moment I know of at least 3 Stark Labs around including mine. Is that a problem? In terms of brand identity, sure it is. Due to the difficulty in differentiating the reviews of one Stark Labs from another, negative reviews could spillover and affect another lab. All of us are unaffiliated by the way. Is it however wrongful or is it imitation to adopt the name of an old and defunct lab from 10 years back and is it imitation? Absolutely not from a legal and moral standpoint. The First Amendment guarantees the right to freedom of speech including the right to call one's business whatever one desires to. There are no trademarks or registered businesses in play here - all our businesses are illegitimate. Furthermore, I am not stepping on anyone's toes here, I'm not imitating anyone's business/products. My labels are different, my entire product line up is different, my marketing channels are different. There is absolutely nothing I have in common with the other Stark Labs of the past or that which exist currently.

2. I do not advertise nor do I have an active presence on forums at all. My long term objective is to solidify my brand's reputation for producing products which are absolutely precise. That being said, I cannot ignore forums because they are a fertile breeding ground for gossip/hearsay. I have not actually asked any customers to drop me a product review on forums because I cannot deal with a large increase in sales and many of my customers are not active on forums anyway. My growth has to be slow and long-term in order to maintain product/service quality as well as my sanity. That being said, the majority of source-check threads regarding my lab are absolutely dominated by overly suspicious and loud individuals like what anyone who has read the above can attest to. Frankly, if you can link the timing of two reviews together and question its legitimacy simply because of that - that's not logic, that's paranoia. Your style of argument is not sound, it's just plain bullying. However, that seems to be the de facto reality as to how forums go and wishing otherwise would just be too idealistic; I don't wish to change how the community on online forums function. Till date, I have not found a community of intelligent, patient and dedicated individuals that can discuss AAS usage and life in general in a way that is fulfilling for all. Having a Muscle-gurus / eRoids page might be much for suitable for my lab. I am sorry for going off topic and ranting a little, I hope that that is okay (because this is a forum after all!)

3. If you do indeed look up all that has been said on forums about StarkLabs, despite the general negativity, there are nothing but good reviews. I have put in an incredible amount of work to deliver an extraordinary quality of customer service and product quality, I take care of everyone who has entrusted me with their money. You will not find nor will there ever be a single negative review of my lab or its products. That being said, I had two customers post cycle logs on meso-rx as an experiment in march/april this year:

https://thinksteroids.com/community/thr ... 134364596/
https://thinksteroids.com/community/thr ... 134364170/

I could do better with my sizeable and dedicated customer base though.

4. Customers can't really afford to take risks whether financially or in terms of health. That's why reputation and word of mouth is so important. It's really hard for the uninitiated to actually filter through tons of forum posts to actually separate fact from fiction. What I chose to do was to undergo independent lab testing - chem break and mass spec by Wuxi PharmTech. The lab testing was extremely comprehensive and just concluded last month; every single product from my lab was tested multiple times - no less than about 20 different compounds. I can foresee naysayers telling me that I could have doctored these results with photoshop. Therefore don't ask me; ask the man himself - you can reach him through instagram @roid_review.

Results are +/- 0.3-1% from stated dose. For reference, human grade compounds from real pharmaceutical companies product products with a +/- 5% range of dosage. I absolutely believe in precision as a sign of quality. Any child can produce an overdosed product to rave reviews about the product being strong. Steroids aren't alcoholic spirits, they're not supposed to be strong, they're supposed to be described in a way that's scientific and accurate. If you can produce 300mg/ml test enanthate to within a +/- 1% range consistently, you know what you're doing and likely to have a high level of experience as well as expertise. There is so much fear about getting an underdosed product that overdosing is almost unanimously considered a good thing - but people don't recognize that an accurately dosed product is better. Imagine if your protein powder was variably over/under-dosed - how would you meet your macros and therefore your long-term physique goals? Similarly, you cannot predict and see consistent results on your AAS cycles without taking an accurately dosed product.

I want to add on one more thing - people usually celebrate high testosterone in their bloodwork as a sign of a legitimate product. No doubt they're getting in a lot of testosterone but it doesn't speak of the quality of it nor of the other compounds they're taking. In short, it is a test with very limited parameters. You could be creative and point to heightened bilirubin as a sign of liver toxicity from oral or tren usage but that still doesn't connect cause and effect. Labmax is increasingly popular because it is an affordable alternative to real lab testing but it doesn't test for concentration.

I do think that it is a possibility that most of what I've said above will be ignored and nit-picked to be something a scammer would say. I have absolutely no interest in replying to such. There is a lot of knowledge I could share about the chemistry/science/business of AAS manufacturing if we can have a mutually respectful discussion.

I hope that I am not disappointed!

P.S. Dylan/Stetson, please remove my contact info from the initial post.

@stark labs it's funny you posted on meso the same time as you did here lol scam somewhere else man.

Stark, you wanna buy some Xeno gear? There is a promo going on if you say I reffered you. Check it out bro.

Re: RE: Re: StarkLabs

Achilles87 said:
Lol don't push him TX, he will call you a scumbag like he did me!

Aught aight.... Il work on getting xeno throw in a free vial.

If he's not understanding of the concern and call you a scumbag lol or comes at me all krooked for messing with him a bit, clearly he is just an immature child making gear in the garage.

I asked him and the guy posting for him if they were the same ones pushing gear on other forums and he said "no one could care less about people like me" lol and "his guy should have to deal with scumbags like me". I just thought it was funny, I didn't know me asking questions makes me a scumbag. I mean he's trying to be a lab here and expects people not to question him?

What really gets me is the way he talks, cocky without even proof of his gear. Really just his whole post here is pointless, telling me I should talk less and listen. I mean honestly i asked the op questions that him as a "rep" couldn't answer and they were very simple. For him to come here and tell me how I should be and it will make my life better is just crazy to me, I have done just fine with what I have and I sleep just fine knowing I haven't scammed one person lol.

As always, thanks for looking out for all of the members here, Achilles.

I can't state how much I truly appreciate it

Top Bottom