napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sponsors?

Yeah... just gotta look for us bro. Pharma, or UG we're here and umm you kinda hit the lottery with my man Maxx and me responding lol.

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

thanks, just makes it a little harder, I don't know who all the reps are, places like samson that rarely post are gonna be hard to find, I'm looking for a good source of primo of anyone wants to make a recommendation

thanks, just makes it a little harder, I don't know who all the reps are, places like samson that rarely post are gonna be hard to find, I'm looking for a good source of primo of anyone wants to make a recommendation

It was for the best interest of the site in terms of security. That's why those forums were removed.

Robolics and Phurious both have great primo bro

PHARMACOM got some fire primo bro.

be2f199683fa1b7555af7a5bc688629f.png

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Yeah... just gotta look for us bro. Pharma, or UG we're here and umm you kinda hit the lottery with my man Maxx and me responding lol.

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org

hit the lottery? .. he hit the jackpot :)

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Got that right! lol

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Ya like Rick said, it was just the move the board made for more security. Makes members work a little more and get involved before finding sources. If you want PHURIOUS Pharma, I'm your man. You can shoot me a PM and I'll get you a list bud.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

My roboprimo run was insane with the recomp and overall gains I went through, in a caloric deficit too

Not to mention how primo is generally known for high PIP and I had more PIP off the B12 I was running at the time. Robolics primo is some of the smoothest you can get.

I'm Pharma Lady's rep... PM me if you need anything.

Pharma Lady Rep

Well since we're all repping our brands so hard let me deliver this precision air strike... you can login to www.pharmacomstore.org and make a purchase without having 007 Top Secret clearance. All the sources here on isarms are legit, this I know from personal experience from dealings with this great group of fellas. What you need to decide is whether you want to get your primo by means of pharma, or UG. I obviously am a pharmaceutical manufacturer rep, but it's all love here. If you opt for pharmacom products just know you'll be purchasing the best thing global manufacturer wise 10 years running. IMO no other major pharmaceutical company out there can hold a candle to pharmacomstore.org.

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
https://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Distributor for Pharmacom since 2008

Well since we're all repping our brands so hard let me deliver this precision air strike... you can login to www.pharmacomstore.org and make a purchase without having 007 Top Secret clearance. All the sources here on isarms are legit, this I know from personal experience from dealings with this great group of fellas. What you need to decide is whether you want to get your primo by means of pharma, or UG. I obviously am a pharmaceutical manufacturer rep, but it's all love here. If you opt for pharmacom products just know you'll be purchasing the best thing global manufacturer wise 10 years running. IMO no other major pharmaceutical company out there can hold a candle to pharmacomstore.org.

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
https://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Distributor for Pharmacom since 2008

I agree. Pharmacom is top knotch

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Top Bottom