napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sooooo I'm confused.LOL

NJBro

I have been doing my due diligence (Google) researching Deca. And now I'm more confused than when I started.
I started out just curious because I have seen this compound run so many different ways. And I may want to run it in the Fall or Winter.
While I understand the befit of running it at 500-600mg EW.

Is the ratio of Test to Deca a major issue? (Seems like people run all kinds of combos)

What are the benefits of running at 200mg ew?

What kind of gains if any?

Are the sides cut seriously by lowering the dose?

Anything else you would like to add?

Sides are always cut by lowering dosage. Sides can also increase by running too many compounds at once as well

So before we go any further, what are your stats? Training history, cycles, bf% age, weight? Definitely needed to get help here.

Not even near running this compound just seeking knowledge. (Worked out a nice spring cut with Dylan and Rick)

6'
15%
BF
Have run several Pro hormone cycles
One test only blast 300mg EW
no PCT Im on TRT 200mg EW

It depends on goals. If ur bulking you would go 600 cyp 400 deca.

PHURIOUS

I started with 300mg a week on my bulk and bumped it to 400. I dug the results. I lowered it to 100mg wk during my cruise and it certainly helped joints and recovery.

I have been doing my due diligence (Google) researching Deca. And now I'm more confused than when I started.
I started out just curious because I have seen this compound run so many different ways. And I may want to run it in the Fall or Winter.

Is the ratio of Test to Deca a major issue? (Seems like people run all kinds of combos)

Ahh..so you want to hear from the king of deca..Jr..lol. Sr being DrB. I think I can do him justice when it comes to deca.
First rule-deca must be less than or equal to the dose of test. Very common is a 200/200 deca/test. Deca at the 150-200mg level will give modest to good gains with almost no sides. If you want to use 400mg deca then test should be a min of 400 and 500 better.With this you can expect good gains and possible sides. So far your gains are hard and dry. Go to 600 deca and then you may get some nip soreness or you may get deca dick which usually does not happen if your test is 600 also.
Deca is a nandrolone and it is hooked to a long chain..decoanate. This means slow in and slow out. It may be week 6 before you feel it but when you do it surges bigtime.
It feels like magic, plus it makes you feel really good...well being.
At 600mg you begin prolactin problems so it is best to use caber while using deca at this level.At 600mg it is a mighty mass builder and some water.
Keep in mind that trenbolone is also a nandrolone so, you must take into account if you use deca and tren together. Total nandrolones of 600 only gives me sensitive nips, meaning the hot water from the shower kind of tingles.I take caber when I use 600-800,of which I do not do anymore.

So for your first time with deca then try 150-200mgs. If you know you are prone to gyno then use caber at any level of deca. With 200mgs at 12-14 weeks you can expect about 7lbs of lean muscle.

I am of the opinion that if you can't make gains on 200/200 or 400/400 then something else is the problem whether it be diet or routine.
We all know that test is the king, and I would place deca second, simply because it has low sides at lower levels of 400 or less, plus gives good gains plus the well being.

Last edited:
Ahh..so you want to hear from the king of deca..Jr..lol. Sr being DrB. I think I can do him justice when it comes to deca.
First rule-deca must be less than or equal to the dose of test. Very common is a 200/200 deca/test. Deca at the 150-200mg level will give modest to good gains with almost no sides. If you want to use 400mg deca then test should be a min of 400 and 500 better.With this you can expect good gains and possible sides. So far your gains are hard and dry. Go to 600 deca and then you may get some nip soreness or you may get deca dick which usually does not happen if your test is 600 also.
Deca is a nandrolone and it is hooked to a long chain..decoanate. This means slow in and slow out. It may be week 6 before you feel it but when you do it surges bigtime.
At 600mg you begin prolactin problems so it is best to use caber while using deca at this level.At 600mg it is a mighty mass builder and some water.
Keep in mind that trenbolone is also a nandrolone so, you must take into account if you use deca and tren together. Total nandrolones of 600 only gives me sensitive nips, meaning the hot water from the shower kind of tingles.I take caber when I use 600-800,of which I do not do anymore.

So for your first time with deca then try 150-200mgs. If you know you are prone to gyno then use caber at any level of deca. With 200mgs at 12-14 weeks you can expect about 7lbs of lean muscle.

I am of the opinion that if you can't make gains on 200/200 or 400/400 then something else is the problem whether it be diet or routine.
We all know that test is the king, and I would place deca second, simply because it has low sides at lower levels of 400 or less, plus gives good gains plus the well being.

Well written jake

Top four for me.Test-deca-eq-primo. I love the way deca soothes the joints and makes them feel oiled up. It seems I can workout forever on deca. Lately adding the GW into the mix has me at 5% BF right now and I was not even trying that hard. I have ever gone over 400mg, but I have seen the big results guys get from 600-800. Pretty impressive.

do yourself a HUGE favor bro.. its great to research, thats what its all about, but my best recommendation is to not wander into too many different informational sites... what you will find is an abundance of differentiating, and often outdated or incorrect bro science type info that has no merit whatsoever... what you will do is confuse yourself and ultimately make yourself second guess what is actually right and then you will be prone to errors and probably hurt yourself or ruin your experience...

trust me when i tell you, 500-600 is far too high... you will be more than sorry if you run it that high.. you will not have the experience you should be having... i would keep test and deca roughly the same and my recommendation would be to not exceed 300 of each... jake gave you great advice on how to run it... i know that at a mere 150 mg per week i got such excellent and clean gains with it... i never wanted to stop taking it to be honest... it was just excessive stacking with tren... just run it right or you will be more than sorry

How would you know if the deca you purchased is real? Color? Feeling? Thru bloodwork?
Just curious...not a jab at sources.

Well said brother..

Sent from my SM-G900P

Excellent info right here thank you sir!!!!!

How would you know if the deca you purchased is real? Color? Feeling? Thru bloodwork?
Just curious...not a jab at sources.

we know because we purchase it right here.Anything else I have no idea. I have used it for so long that I know what to expect, otherwise trust your source.

do yourself a HUGE favor bro.. its great to research, thats what its all about, but my best recommendation is to not wander into too many different informational sites... what you will find is an abundance of differentiating, and often outdated or incorrect bro science type info that has no merit whatsoever... what you will do is confuse yourself and ultimately make yourself second guess what is actually right and then you will be prone to errors and probably hurt yourself or ruin your experience...

trust me when i tell you, 500-600 is far too high... you will be more than sorry if you run it that high.. you will not have the experience you should be having... i would keep test and deca roughly the same and my recommendation would be to not exceed 300 of each... jake gave you great advice on how to run it... i know that at a mere 150 mg per week i got such excellent and clean gains with it... i never wanted to stop taking it to be honest... it was just excessive stacking with tren... just run it right or you will be more than sorry

That's why I did the research then got right on the forum and asked. While I think its important to do what I can to get the info I am a verify through trusted sources kinda guy.

I'm not going to run it any time soon. Maybe in the fall or winter. I will run Test C 200 Deca 200 for a nice clean 16 week run. I'm in no hurry. Slow and safe. I want to live so long people are shocked Im still around. LOL

I started with 300mg a week on my bulk and bumped it to 400. I dug the results. I lowered it to 100mg wk during my cruise and it certainly helped joints and recovery.
"
Nice! Everyone seems to love this compound. Everywhere I look I see "great results and I feel amazing on it".

Top Bottom