napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Something wicked this way comes...

NY has some things in the dark that're gonna come to light soon enough... think you got a boner now waiting... just wait bro. Welcome to the rabbit hole.

Welcome to the rabbit hole...
0c9f386cf66d6f79b0fb1e63203c60f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't be like this local fat ass taking all the wrong shit and WRONG gear... Welcome to the Rabbit Hole...

c95d5e54ede0f1e44117cc164b905d69.jpg

Don't be like this local fat ass taking all the wrong shit and WRONG gear... Welcome to the Rabbit Hole...

I see an odd resemblance of something. Can't quite put my finger on it...
34f201f163b88b64cbd9c791e55c27db.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I shouldn't have posted this dudes pic... he might be a good dude and probably is. I just dislike the store and the trash they sell under the assumption that if you buy their shit you'll look like their sponsored athletes that get gear from their main poster child. (Not this guy but some other dude) I dislike false advertisement is all. Anybody with sense knows most supps aren't about shit anyways.

I shouldn't have posted this dudes pic... he might be a good dude and probably is. I just dislike the store and the trash they sell under the assumption that if you buy their shit you'll look like their sponsored athletes that get gear from their main poster child. (Not this guy but some other dude) I dislike false advertisement is all. Anybody with sense knows most supps aren't about shit anyways.
GNC means General Nutrition Counterfeit

You're such a politician. 44 for governor

"Yeah... this your boy the 44.. I just wanted to say let the gainz be with you and make sure you get to the polls today and cast your ballot, you swole ass bitches"

Watch the video brother... it'll change your life... well at least for 3 minutes lol

Top Bottom