Something wicked this way comes...

shit gave me the chills lol

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Worldwide Shipping Success Rate
1e363f3c0238a844bee5492856d08b9c.png

Oooooooo, I want to see that movie! Lol

44, you need to start doing a weekly podcast or something. Your posts are always hilarious to read, but doing some video rants would be gold! Haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Oooooooo, I want to see that movie! Lol

44, you need to start doing a weekly podcast or something. Your posts are always hilarious to read, but doing some video rants would be gold! Haha

Agreed!!!!!!!!

I'm not that interesting trust me bro's. Besides I did/do this in an effort to raise product awareness about the brands that I use. All my pharma stuff is hipocampus, but I run through too much gear for smaller sized vials and besides the MCT oil carrier is a much smoother draw and pin than conventional carriers. A 10ml on a purpose driven blast would last me 3 pins... I'd need to own the company to support myself through standard rep pay. Oils and Orals are strictly Valhalla and Federal for me although currently I'm doing a product test for Titan which I'll review soon enough.

If my in-laws come I may sneak some video of them in just for shits and giggles so I can equally shit on your days like they will mine even though you can mouse click them away and I'll be still contemplating slitting my wrists with a jagged rusty butter knife...

Last edited:
👆 True horror story right there. I don't think a NC-17 rating would even cover it.

Top Bottom