napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sleep aid?

Angelo said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiBG8IFffbI check it out here

thats crazy... it actually sounds really nice bro... thanks for posting this.. im going to check this out myself!

The darker and colder it is when/where you sleep, the more melatonin is released naturally. Also, I find that my bedtime pre-manufactured protein shake contains 3mg of mel already, plus a 1-2 3mg otc tabs works really well. Add in some ZMA and oh boy.. very nice!
Just don't ingest anything with calcium along with ZMA for 1-2 hours beforehand because it counteracts the magnesium in the ZMA and then you're basically just pissing out the money you spent on the ZMA eh
Top it off with some hawthorne berry tea, & mmm mm mmmm.. Zzz zZZ Zzzz

Geno

stets said:
I've heard that continually using melatonin over years can slowly cut your production of releasing melatonin. So when you get older, the natural production of melatonin would be so limited. Any thought on it being true? My mom heard it from a friend who got that info from her doctor.

This is true, However when you get that old you have no trouble falling asleep :D

DylanGemelli said:
Angelo said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiBG8IFffbI check it out here

thats crazy... it actually sounds really nice bro... thanks for posting this.. im going to check this out myself!

No problem bro, I'm always happy to share . I thought this would be something that may help out alot of people, without adding another compound to the body. Hopefully it works for everyone else as well as it does for me. Let me/us know what you think once you've tried it,

Angelo said:
RickRock said:
Angelo said:
Another trick i use is actually and app off my cell phone called sleep genius, i turn it on and set it for a few hours and it does help. at least alot more so than dead silence or running the tv all night. again, only stating what works for me. but its a free app, so i advise to try it see if that helps anyone

Holy shit man! Do they have an app for everything nowadays? LOL

What exactly does the app do? What,ind of sound does it make?

Haha for reals, shits crazy ! its plays sounds that im assuming they determined to aid with sleep and relaxation,. i only have one song loop because thats all they give for free, the rest is for purchase. its called SERENITY and plays atomshperic melodies with guitar, piano and water..

I'm going to have to download the app. I don't generally have any problems sleeping, but when I am out of town in a hotel or something other than my own home, I can have some problems. This will probably be a big help in those instances

RickRock said:
Angelo said:
RickRock said:
Angelo said:
Another trick i use is actually and app off my cell phone called sleep genius, i turn it on and set it for a few hours and it does help. at least alot more so than dead silence or running the tv all night. again, only stating what works for me. but its a free app, so i advise to try it see if that helps anyone

Haha for reals, shits crazy ! its plays sounds that im assuming they determined to aid with sleep and relaxation,. i only have one song loop because thats all they give for free, the rest is for purchase. its called SERENITY and plays atomshperic melodies with guitar, piano and water..

I'm going to have to download the app. I don't generally have any problems sleeping, but when I am out of town in a hotel or something other than my own home, I can have some problems. This will probably be a big help in those instances

For sure bro, let me know what u think about it once u give it a go. I'm interested in seeing how many other people this may help, besides myself. Another added benefit I noticed using this method is that I wake up with absolutely TRULY ZERO grauginess compared to medication saying there's no grauginess after when there is sometimes. Unless I just don't get enough hours sleep of course, but that is definitely not due to the app, and that I can guarantee

Angelo said:
RickRock said:
Angelo said:

you can also try Binaural or Isochronic Tones, listen when trying to sleep, you can find them on youtube. listen to the ones that are for Rest/relaxation.

SpikedEggnog said:
Angelo said:
RickRock said:
Angelo said:

you can also try Binaural or Isochronic Tones, listen when trying to sleep, you can find them on youtube. listen to the ones that are for Rest/relaxation.

thats true, they do have alot of them on youtube. i just like the app because u can set it to turn off and set alarm to gradually wake + a few other options as well. and of course the purchased app has even more options (like tracking sleep patterns and power nap option with 4 sleep programs and 3 revive cycle alarms), but i think the standard free version works well for now.

I like to just roll the ol lady over and knock out a peice of ass, that really works to knock me out. Im usually asleep in seconds after that. If she isnt availble i beat it like it owes me money. Less small talk that way as well. Lol

rockmfhudd said:
I like to just roll the ol lady over and knock out a peice of ass, that really works to knock me out. Im usually asleep in seconds after that. If she isnt availble i beat it like it owes me money. Less small talk that way as well. Lol

^^ again, a very good alternative to sleep aid besides chemical compounds , good insight

Top Bottom