napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Shout out to Valhalla labs

JM750

Placed my 1st order with valhalla. Got some test and deca. Ordering was very easy. The communication with me and my order was superb! pmt option worked well for me.
My order came very, very fast! The looks of the gear is nice. It is very smooth. The sustanon has a very little bite of pip, but that is to be expected with sust. And I mean a little bite. If you cant handle it, then you are a fucking pussy. Period! Stick to oral only cycles! lmao

I know for sure that the sust is good cause after 2 days of a 1ml shot, I can feel it. I had pretty much no test in my body for 2 or more weeks. Also, the oil flows really well in a 25g pin. And not all oils do.

I am going to do a run of sust and deca. If all goes the way I think, I'm hopping on this train.. I'm very happy so far.

Thanks again for everything! woo hoo!!!

This was before we closed guys..;)

Yes, I should have noted that this was a long over due review. I had promised I would do it a while back and then got really busy.
Sorry to get everyone excited. Damn, I'd fuck up a wet dream! uughhh

Placed my 1st order with valhalla. Got some test and deca. Ordering was very easy. The communication with me and my order was superb! pmt option worked well for me.
My order came very, very fast! The looks of the gear is nice. It is very smooth. The sustanon has a very little bite of pip, but that is to be expected with sust. And I mean a little bite. If you cant handle it, then you are a fucking pussy. Period! Stick to oral only cycles! lmao

I know for sure that the sust is good cause after 2 days of a 1ml shot, I can feel it. I had pretty much no test in my body for 2 or more weeks. Also, the oil flows really well in a 25g pin. And not all oils do.

I am going to do a run of sust and deca. If all goes the way I think, I'm hopping on this train.. I'm very happy so far.

Thanks again for everything! woo hoo!!!
Post pics of the gear bro

#TeamDreamCrusher

I seriously had the biggest smile only to be let down again... it's like someone kicked a puppy. Lol

Top Bottom