napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla -Andro.

Androman

Decided to place an order with fellow NY's lab, due to all the hectic commotion I wanted in. Got a jug of Sust & a little 10ML of EQ for tryouts. Pinned about 300mg of T and 180 of bold, went as smooth as can be.

One thing I really like about Valhalla, is it's basically a dream lab. People want good prices for great quality and people want QUANTITY too, because fact of the matter is we're all steroid hogs.

And I know I'm speaking of quality when I haven't even been weeks into the cycle, but c'mon. This is NY's lab we're talking about here. He's putting his name behind it so no way it's gonna be trash. With that being said I thank both Ny and MissNy for their wonderful service, communication and overall everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b29d73403ce0c6ec712a858034a2212f.jpg

25ef16918d7205dda1d538647b1ddc30.jpg

Peep the rainbow in the Sust bottle, and if you look closely at what's in the syringes you can see what appears to be a galaxy surrounded by a thousand stars. Talk about majestic as fuck.

Last edited:
Wordmanship... a lost art form and you Sir celebrate it with elegance and skill. You are worthy of praise, Valhalla gains and a match of beer pong!

robo always come thru, great guy great products

robo always come thru, great guy great products

Robo is a great guy, top notch gear as well... but he's talking about NY and Miss NY, not Robo. Guess you must've missed the name change a few weeks back. Pays to stay up to date. Turtle necks and corduroys went out waaay back in the day tazz. It's all good though honest mistake, just don't do it again lol. #VIKING_MAFIA

Robo is a great guy, top notch gear as well... but he's talking about NY and Miss NY, not Robo. Guess you must've missed the name change a few weeks back. Pays to stay up to date. Turtle necks and corduroys went out waaay back in the day tazz. It's all good though honest mistake, just don't do it again lol. #VIKING_MAFIA

lol I was about to say the same thing. You know a Don once told me; "you can get much further with a kind word and a gun then you can with a kind word alone." Ever since then my life hasn't been the same.

chicken wings

Well I just came back from my trip and to my surprise I had a little something-something waiting for me in my mail today. It was a fat ass 20ML jug of EQ, MissNY and Robo decided to send out for a little mishaps w/ the previous order, it was no biggie really but goddamn, they stay outdoing themselves. I swear this couple does TOO MUCH for their customers.

Top Bottom