napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Short vs long cycles

gary1990

What's people's thoughts on short v long cycles, less side effects? Less gains? Shorter PCT? Less time off,

I've heard as a general rule of thumb that your PCT should last as long as your cycle, so a shorter cycle would mean a shorter PCT.
Me personally, I've only ever had Back Pumps as a side from Pro Hormones, and they get progressively worse over the course of the cycle. And with most PHs you see more benefits towards the end of a cycle. Double edged sword...

My brother for example tried to run Tren and Epistane for 6-8 weeks and had to start PCT early because he felt so tired all the time and no motivation for the gym towards the end. But in the beginning he felt more motivated and had better well being.

That's only something I read before I started my first PH cycle. 5 weeks on, 5 weeks PCT for example?

*edit; no sorry, my bad. Your rest between cycles should be as long as your cycle... Ignore me :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That's only something I read before I started my first PH cycle. 5 weeks on, 5 weeks PCT for example?

*edit; no sorry, my bad. Your rest between cycles should be as long as your cycle... Ignore me :rolleyes:
Haha was going to say I think you have the wrong info lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wth... 1. Where anabolics are concerned they have a time period in which they must be run to saturate the bloodstream and take effect. 2. PHs are shit and your friend felt like shit because he failed to run testosterone as a base. 3. Number one and two negate a "short cycle" unless you ran a short ester of test. 4. PCT is run two weeks after last pin for 4 weeks, maybe longer if harsher cycles are run. Time off is equal to time on. 5. You guys need to do a lot more research because this thread is full of quite a bit of bad information and speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's people's thoughts on short v long cycles, less side effects? Less gains? Shorter PCT? Less time off,
I only run cycles of 12 weeks or so. I don't really care for shorter cycles myself. I feel like I get much more out of a longer cycle, plus I like to use the last 4-6 weeks to clean up gains from the cycle as well

Wth... 1. Where anabolics are concerned they have a time period in which they must be run to saturate the bloodstream and take effect. 2. PHs are shit and your friend felt like shit because he failed to run testosterone as a base. 3. Number one and two negate a "short cycle" unless you ran a short ester of test. 4. PCT is run two weeks after last pin for 4 weeks, maybe longer if harsher cycles are run. Time off is equal to time on. 5. You guys need to do a lot more research because this thread is full of quite a bit of bad information and speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes, fuck me, i wont even add to it because i'll have to type angry...

some compounds require longer durations... deca, eq, primo... these all require a longer cycle... some people believe short cycles are better and some longer... it comes down to what compounds you want to run, where you are at in your cycling career etc... i generally run longer cycles but im probably going to do a shorter one next time through... there's really not one that is "better" than the other.. .thats variant between people bro... people have different wants and needs and there's arguments both ways...

Top Bottom