napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shit upon further shit

44YOGearHead

List of shit that has frustrated the living fuck outta me this weekend:

1. Slick assed insults guised as something else. We're all adults... if you said it, you made a conscious decision to say/type it.

2. Fucking lighting in pics?

3. Fucking outright lies. [emoji849]Nobody especially me and Cmb buy that one. The fuck?

4. Crap advice. Nobody wants advice from you dude. How many pm's do I have to get of folks asking why the fuck you're giving advice to anyone other than yourself?

I might be a fucking asshole prick of a person, but who in the fucking world is gonna buy some of the shit that is coming outta certain people's cock holes that is being said? Time for everyone to grow up, stop lying and stop thinking they know shit when there are in fact a few guys on here I know know their shit like rock solid constipative shit you could pick up and put in your pocket it's so knowledgeable type shit. Some of you guys are shitting runny mush green baby shit. Just do the world a fucking favor and quit begging us for a gottamn compliment or justification of your existence. Posts 1000 pics= dick, lies about lifts = dick.
I'm not fucking lying either my whole day has been spent on PM's responding back to your posted ass clownery. We're dying a little inside behind it. Shit upon further shit equates to shit atop shit. Now tuck your mangina lips and waddle away slowly so as to not leave a snail trail. Fucking douche bag asses. Rant complete.

And before you can say it... "Fuck 44" beat ya to that too you fucking losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On board for this one...

Bump NY. I've always used that theory.

Apparently I missed the memo n this one, but I'll grab my popcorn. I'm still trying to figure out wtf is going on

Just scan through the threads of this weekend. Read a few and then it might be apparent. If they read this they'll know and that's the whole point. We don't need a hundred shit pics you force feed us till someone gags and compliments you, we don't need you to fucking lie about lifts because your online personality is dying for attention. Post a fucking pic of the lift, I'm sure you're such a monster that you won't look like an ass hat having someone take a pic in the gym of you because you're so SWOLE lmao. You fucking joke.
We all start somewhere and years ago I was at ground zero myself, but despite whatever you say or think about me at age 45 I back my shit the fuck up. No everyone's goals aren't to be big and I respect the fuck outta that, but do not get on here citing big boy lifts looking like you started training a year ago at best. You mother fuckers fuel my workouts btw... so thank you for that because what pisses me of is that for the rest of us that are passionate about this as a way of life you shit on it by breathing and muttering these fucking lies. I'd honestly like to punch a hole in your fucking souls.
Don't matter all of us real mother fuckers from the committed noob here who honestly will one day outshine us all to the super vets who know more than we ever will know that when we read or see your shit that you are the damp stain on the floor of a private booth at an adult theatre. Just do you... nobody is gonna suck your bawls and pat you on the back... just lift. Matter of fact, lift and shut the fuck up lifting because that fucking lunk alarm might sound pussy. No offense to PF goers as I'm considering membership strictly for the ability to sit in massage chairs for $10 a month as I have no place in my house for one and I'd be pissed the fuck off if one of my fat assed in laws visited and squeezed into it breaking all the mechanisms. Fuck now I lost my thought... anyways you lying sack of shit and you poster child of fucking identity crisis... please tone it down several thousand notches. Nobody wants your advice on compounds because from the looks of it you need to be on an iv of AAS in order to progress and no dude we don't wanna hear your story about lifts you supposedly did... we just don't believe you and there's one reason as to why... you're John Doe mother fucker. We should just call you "V" from V is for Vendetta. Dickless fucktards. I'll shit straight down your fucking alternate fuckbox and get your teeth brown.
Gym time.

Last edited:
Well, I'm pretty new here but truth be told I'm lovin 44 posts.

Brings a sense of clarity and realism to the place.

Just scan through the threads of this weekend. Read a few and then it might be apparent. If they read this they'll know and that's the whole point. We don't need a hundred shit pics you force feed us till someone gags and compliments you, we don't need you to fucking lie about lifts because your online personality is dying for attention. Post a fucking pic of the lift, I'm sure you're such a monster that you won't look like an ass hat having someone take a pic in the gym of you because you're so SWOLE lmao. You fucking joke.
We all start somewhere and years ago I was at ground zero myself, but despite whatever you say or think about me at age 45 I back my shit the fuck up. No everyone's goals aren't to be big and I respect the fuck outta that, but do not get on here citing big boy lifts looking like you started training a year ago at best. You mother fuckers fuel my workouts btw... so thank you for that because what pisses me of is that for the rest of us that are passionate about this as a way of life you shit on it by breathing and muttering these fucking lies. I'd honestly like to punch a hole in your fucking souls.
Don't matter all of us real mother fuckers from the committed noob here who honestly will one day outshine us all to the super vets who know more than we ever will know that when we read or see your shit that you are the damp stain on the floor of a private booth at an adult theatre. Just do you... nobody is gonna suck your bawls and pat you on the back... just lift. Matter of fact, lift and shut the fuck up lifting because that fucking lunk alarm might sound pussy. No offense to PF goers as I'm considering membership strictly for the ability to sit in massage chairs for $10 a month as I have no place in my house for one and I'd be pissed the fuck off if one of my fat assed in laws visited and squeezed into it breaking all the mechanisms. Fuck now I lost my thought... anyways you lying sack of shit and you poster child of fucking identity crisis... please tone it down several thousand notches. Nobody wants your advice on compounds because from the looks of it you need to be on an iv of AAS in order to progress and no dude we don't wanna hear your story about lifts you supposedly did... we just don't believe you and there's one reason as to why... you're John Doe mother fucker. We should just call you "V" from V is for Vendetta. Dickless fucktards. I'll shit straight down your fucking alternate fuckbox and get your teeth brown.
Gym time.

And [emoji95] goes the dynamite!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Well, I'm pretty new here but truth be told I'm lovin 44 posts.

Brings a sense of clarity and realism to the place.

Like playing Jenga with turds. How long till it tips over?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Top Bottom