napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Scam site expressdomestic.net chinese clone site

expdom

I guess I forgot to post this here but it's pretty important that I put it out there. WE found this website that cloned our product list from about a year ago, along with the pictures and a few other things. They do have a superior website designer but if you read thru it a little you can see the inconsistencies and red flags. They are from china so it wouldn't make sense at all for it to steal our name but at our peak we were doing a lot of business so I guess a few sets of scammers noticed. The warning is out there on every forum now so we can't take any responsibility for what they do, on the other hand imitation is the most sincere form of flattery so Thanks I guess to the Chinese scammer.

www.expressdomestic.net check it out they have ifbb pro endorsements, have a 5 day ta even though they are in china and will ship at half price if it gets caught up at customs.

Hate scammers but at least you know you're doing something right!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Yep, well run operations are bound to attract the attention of scammers as they want to cash in on the successful sponsor. Good to doublecheck the site you are on BEFORE you order anything. If something seems off STOP and check with sponsor.

Stay safe out there guys...scammers are lurking!

You guys should check it out, for scammers they did a pretty good job at site design, they are obviously involved in the business in some way because they know some of the right things to say concerning shipping policies, customs and payment methods among a few other things. It's hard to say

You guys should check it out, for scammers they did a pretty good job at site design, they are obviously involved in the business in some way because they know some of the right things to say concerning shipping policies, customs and payment methods among a few other things. It's hard to say

lol complimenting them

I just looked at it. They did do a good job. Seems legit at first. But there can only be one ExDom. In my opinion, even if they have good intentions with good product and want to run a business, leeching off of anothers success to draw customers in is not the respectable way to do it.

I just looked at it. They did do a good job. Seems legit at first. But there can only be one ExDom. In my opinion, even if they have good intentions with good product and want to run a business, leeching off of anothers success to draw customers in is not the respectable way to do it.

lol no definitely not..scammers are called scammers for a reason.

There is no way they have all that stuff, That was at our peak when we probably had more products than we ever did, there is just now way they are making all of that just in case they can fool someone into sending them some money. We got the warnings out there quick enough that I don't think anyone has fallen for it yet, every once in a while someone will tell me they came across it and ask me if it's legit but that is as bad as it's gotten so far.

Why would you put on there half price if caught in customs if there claiming to be domestic lol

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Why would you put on there half price if caught in customs if there claiming to be domestic lol

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Yes!! That was the first piece of stupid I caught, there are a few other contradictions there, it could have been a more well thought out scam

Top Bottom