napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bicep machine problem

Does anyone have a problem using this bicep machine. i attacked a picture here. anyways, i was using this machine like always, never had a problem before, and i heard a loud ass crack in my arm, like forearm. scared the shit out of me. my arm seems fine, its strong and doesn't feel like anything is wrong, no pain. but the crack was really loud like the bone broke or something.

its a older version of this machine, looks very similar.

Insignia-BicepsCurl-Titanium-hero.jpg

Does anyone have a problem using this bicep machine. i attacked a picture here. anyways, i was using this machine like always, never had a problem before, and i heard a loud ass crack in my arm, like forearm. scared the shit out of me. my arm seems fine, its strong and doesn't feel like anything is wrong, no pain. but the crack was really loud like the bone broke or something.

its a older version of this machine, looks very similar.

View attachment 2148

No I can't say I've had a problem, and I've used similar machines. That sound you heard would not be normal in any circumstance if it was as loud as you said. If you didn't experience pain or discomfort afterwards it sounds like nothing more than an elbow or other joint popping

Ya it was either a joint popping which is just your joint forcing out collected fluid which can be quiet or loud. Or it was your tendon snapping over somwthing which can happen if u are over doing it. Either way if u have no pain or swelling ur fine

PHURIOUS

I can't use a bicep machine. For some reason it puts a lot of stress on my arms. Very uncomfortable feeling so I don't use them at all. It's like it has something to do with the range of motion.

I can't use a bicep machine. For some reason it puts a lot of stress on my arms. Very uncomfortable feeling so I don't use them at all. It's like it has something to do with the range of motion.

Why r u using the biceps machine there are literally 20 diff ways to work bicep w out it

PHURIOUS

Yeah I'm not much on machines. I like free weights. I don't see how people squat on a smith machine either. What's your take on that?

Yeah I'm not much on machines. I like free weights. I don't see how people squat on a smith machine either. What's your take on that?

Some machines are good. But a bicep one idk

PHURIOUS

I do clesn grip barbell lunges on the smith machine. It allows a different range of motion than free weights. Smith machines are okay for some motions just dont do much personally.

As for bicep machines, I generally use them at the end of my bicep work at high volume

I will agree that squatting on a smith machine feels awkward as hell to me

I will agree that squatting on a smith machine feels awkward as hell to me

Definitely feels awkward as hell. I've tried positioning my feet several different ways and it just doesn't feel right. So I just don't use the smith machine for squats.

Definitely feels awkward as hell. I've tried positioning my feet several different ways and it just doesn't feel right. So I just don't use the smith machine for squats.

I don't either. I just can't use it. I've tried using it for front squats too, and still run into the same issues on top of it being a real big pain in the ass trying to rerack the hooks from a front squat position.

when you find certain movements are hurting you, avoid them at all cost... there are so many different machine types now... you have life fitness, nautilus, hoist, precor etc... there are several and they all have slightly different movements and you just need to find which best suits you... i tend to not like precor so much and love life fitness... the hoist machines are really nice to incorporate and nautilus has different movements i like... you have to see what fits your needs best...

Top Bottom