napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking proviron

21infantry

I think I have seen a post by Dylan in the past that it was perfectly safe and acceptable to stack a full dose of proviron with a full dose of another oral. Can anybody confirm this?

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Proviron is very mild as an oral but still exhibits some DHT properties. It is very safe to use in just about any cycle I would say.

I wanted to stack 50mg wing 50 proviron and 75ml S4 to clean the cycle up. Doable?

Provirion as far as I know is not liver toxic so yes, very doable and would also mean stacking with winny you are going to get a very dry gain (which I like the best!).

Sorry let me be clear as Proviron does have some toxicity but it is so low it should be of no concern. The real concern is going to come from the toxicity of the winny. Just make sure you run your liver supps and you should be gold.

I've used it while doing sarms while on Trt. Got nice and hard coupled with S4. Plus just felt really good and horny as hell. I mean libido was off the charts.

I've used it while doing sarms while on Trt. Got nice and hard coupled with S4. Plus just felt really good and horny as hell. I mean libido was off the charts.

Yea the libido boost is what I was wondering about. Thanks for the heads up

I naturally have a in the middle libido never really crave sex. On proviron I was like a sex addict. The stuff does me right

I naturally have a in the middle libido never really crave sex. On proviron I was like a sex addict. The stuff does me right

Nice, yea when I just run low dose test I have the same issue, I think I may invest in some. I believe I read that DG said you can run it 12 weeks with no issue.

agreed I ran it the same way and had hardness, vascularity and a constant hard on with the triple stack test and proviron 12 weeks it was great

and I should say it will be in every cycle from now on I think, I ran bio tech's got hipo's on hand for this next run

im not sure about indefinitely but I would come off of it for a pct timeframe atleast ill wait for the experts to weigh in on that

Is it ok to run proviron indefinitely? I take it in conjuction with a low dose of test for trt.

In my opinion, everything needs cycled except your TRT dose. Your body eventually adapts to things. So I would take at least a month break after using for like 12 weeks or so

I just recently started proviron and I am really liking it so far. The libido boost is amazing. I started my dose at 75mg daily and I started loosing some hair due to it being a DHT. So I bumped it down to 50mg and the hair loss has stopped thank God lol. Libido boost still way up even at 50mg.

Top Bottom